Washer Fluid

Elf911

Today I went to go wash off my windows after all this snow and salt. Nothing! So I waited thought the fluid froze....25 mins later heat blasting and engine at temp. Nothing! Just added a gallon of fluid. Really on a 35k CUV no low windshield washer fluid low light?

no low windshield washer fluid low light?

It's not a light. It's a message on the informational display and it's detailed on page 92 of the manual.

Washer fluid level low .....

Displays when the washer fluid is low and needs

to be refilled. See Washer Fluid Check (page 226).

Edited by rscalzo

It was whatever Ford put in. Escape is only a month old and worked on colder days just fine. I added a gallon and it filled all the way and works fine now with no leaks that I can see. I checked the info display and under vehicle alerts there were None is said something like no messages or system normal etc. also did a vehicle health report which listed nothing was off. When I go in for my first oil change I will be mentioning this and the low fuel light going on and I only add 9 gallons of fuel. DTE never over 250 miles even with a decent average....18 mpg now (did lots of long trips outside of NYC)