2013 Fusion Sub Install

ticholas

Does anyone knows how to get the amp turn on signal ? I have my installation complete but, t the time to turn the engine on there is a big anoint noise on the amp. So I have the turn on signal connected to the big square under the driver side out of the fat green/violet that someone mentioned. Any others suggestion ? 2016 ford Fusion S base stereo.

• 1 month later...

Maybe one of you guys can help me,

Wednesday i am going to have a sub and amp installed. The problem is that i only have the 4 door speaker setup. I need to disable the ANC, when i unscrewed the Oh $h1t! handles, i was able to unplug them so i need to cut one of the wires. That shouldn't effect my sound correct? I need to know where i should tap into? should i use a LOC and tap into the door speakers, if so where is the best place to do that or should i use high outputs and where would i find them. I have a 2013 ford fusion hybrid se

• 1 month later...

2013 Ford Fusion 2.0 Eco boost - engine area is way different, but finally found an easy way of running power with out having to drill a whole or pay 100.00 for basic installation.

I'll post pictures in a bit, but I'm now running master / slave "strapping amps" w/ four 12's custom sub box "didn't want to lose too much trunk space" I am pretty impressed with the LOC from Walmart "19.95" what I did for LOC split 1 wire for remote on master amp and 2nd wire into +positive speaker and the amp turns off 1 min and 30 seconds after u remove keys from ignition. No weird sounds just the normal sound of an amp coming on.

OEM Myford touch sync "POS" would much prefer my Kenwood 6.2 touch screen!!

Lemme know if anyone have questions

Thanks,

Scott

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what color the remote wire is on the 2013 Ford Fusion? I have my sub and amp hooked up, we thought the remote wire was purple/red but amp stays on when car is turned off!

I'm having this same issue, I have a 2013 Ford Fusion Tita. with the 12 speaker sony system. I LOC'd off the 2 back deck speakers using an LOC that has a built in remote, I jumped the power and ground for it off the power and group at the amp. Every thing works great but the LOC is not turning off the amp. Does any one know if the radio put out a signal even after every thing is turned off? The LOC that im using uses the incoming from the speakers to shot the 12v to the remove and then cuts it when the signal is dead but im still getting 12v from the remote line from the loc (tested it with a 12v light tester)

• 1 year later...

I can show you how to do it all except the remote wire.. The remote wire is supposed to be on the radios black 26 pin plug, pin #18. It didn't work for me so I found a couple other live wires to hook into and my amp is always on. But here's the complete video on the install of a Line Output Converter, amplifier & subwoofer in my 2016 Ford Fusion SE which works for 2013 to 2017 model year Fusions. It's hooked up to a factory stereo.. Here's the video:

Hey sorry if this is a repost,

I've tried getting answers on another Forum dedicated to Fusions and there's a pretty unhelpful crowd over there that don't like to reply to threads seemingly.

My question is if anyone that has a 2013 and has installed a Sub to the factory stereo, where they ran the power wire from the battery and how they got an Amp remote signal.

any help is greatly appreciated. I have all the other things figured out but I'm curious of those two.

Not sure if my response got posted earlier today. Can't seem to find it. I made a video of my complete LOC, sub and amp install on my 2016 Fusion SE. It turned out pretty good. Only problem was the remote wire on the back of the factory stereo didn't work like it was supposed to so I had to tie into a different wire for a remote and it stays on. Unfortunately this is the only part that is not 100% the way it should be. But here's my complete install using a line output converter with my factory stereo: