Moonroof / Interior Lighting buttons

sarcastic6

Mine built 11/17 are buttons, but I do not need to press for the light to come on. All I need to do is wave my hand over the buttion for it to come on/off. Looks like I have the best of both worlds. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have a FFH with the luxury package.

Edited by hermans

What information do we really have about job2? I've not seen anything concrete - I know the Titanium we ordered we got the 19" Y spoke and someone said that was a job 2 part. I also mentioned I've now got the window sticker and there are price increases on 3 options as of last week - build date of this Friday. Just curious what more concrete job2 information we might have that I missed.

Thanks,

What information do we really have about job2? I've not seen anything concrete - I know the Titanium we ordered we got the 19" Y spoke and someone said that was a job 2 part. I also mentioned I've now got the window sticker and there are price increases on 3 options as of last week - build date of this Friday. Just curious what more concrete job2 information we might have that I missed.

I know on the Hy Ti and the Energis they removed the "bright" plates on the gas and brake pedal, but they also dropped the base price by $100.

I'm thinking there might have been some problems with the touch sensitive controls. It sure would have been nice to have some Job2 change notifications put out. I'm going to miss the pedal trim if its gone :(

i would like to see that info too. they will say they were having problems, but then I bet they end up on the Lincolns.

• Like 1

My car is a Job 2 Titanium AWD. It has the buttons for the overhead console controls, not the touch sensitive buttons. The sales rep at the dealer told me it was a Job 2 change. I prefer the buttons. What I really want is for it to warm up here in Minnesota so I can try out the moonroof!

I was wondering if you could check something in your cars for me - is there a black plastic connector piece that connects your rearview mirror and your light/moonroof control panel? I've seen some pictures of interiors that has a piece - so I was wondering if that piece is missing on mine...mine is just a black exposed cord.

I'm not sure if it's different for those with/without a moonroof so any input would be much appreciated.

I was wondering if you could check something in your cars for me - is there a black plastic connector piece that connects your rearview mirror and your light/moonroof control panel? I've seen some pictures of interiors that has a piece - so I was wondering if that piece is missing on mine...mine is just a black exposed cord.

I'm not sure if it's different for those with/without a moonroof so any input would be much appreciated.

Yeah, you're missing a black cover that's supposed to cover that cord. That was one of the things on my check list when I picked up my car. My car did have the cover "but" it wasn't clicked in all the way (it was clicked in only on the passenger side). I pushed it in and it snapped into place nicely. My guess is that whomever is installing that piece of trim on the car isn't putting enough pressure to get the cover to click in. So it probably falls off at some point and gets discarded. The dealership should be able to order you a new piece or at least take one off a car they have on the lot.