Weather Tech Mats & Cargo liner

Elf911

Hi all I finally received my weather tech floor mats and cargo liner. Needless to say expensive but I LOVE them! So much better than the flimsy mats provided and doesn't allow light stuff to slide in the rear cargo area. Has a high lip to catch spills and covers a good part of the "dead pedal" on the drivers side which is not protected at all by the OEM mat and they clip into the OEM spots to prevent it from shifting. These replace the OEM mats except for the cargo/trunk liner which sits on top of the OEM mat. Sorry they are so dirty in the pics but that shows how much they are needed with what I do when I'm off from work haha!

FRONT DRIVER

image_zps2549e32f.jpg

FRONT PASSENGER

image_zps8949b8ff.jpg

REAR and its 1 piece over the hump

image_zpsde7ee0a9.jpg

image_zpsa4e2d7ac.jpg

TRUNK LINER (only thing I kept on top of the stock mat. Sorry about the mess lol)

image_zpsd9e8537d.jpg

These fit perfectly would love to see the husky mats if you have pics. They basically slipped right into place and the lip is nice for snow/rain/mud or sick kids/drink slips. Very tough and not slippery which is a nice touch

See post 15 in this thread.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/50382-2013-escape-accessoriesmods/

• Like 1

I've got the Huskies, and I really like them. Just got back from a ski trip and thank goodness I had them. What a friggin mess. I should post pics cause I haven't had time to clean up.

Howie is right. The only downside is the one piece rear seat mat. Makes it a pain to access the hidden compartment.

Edited by Escapism

I've got the Huskies, and I really like them. Just got back from a ski trip and thank goodness I had them. What a friggin mess. I should post pics cause I haven't had time to clean up.

...what he said...

If WeatherTech mats had been available when I got my Escape, I'd have bought them just on reputation. They weren't so I got the Husky's - and I love them. I read some posts talking about the differences - WT's being too flexible/spillable, not high enough lips/sides, yada, yada...

I have 5 grandkids 4-11, several snowstorms, slush, mud, more snow, more mud, and nobody but Grampy even tries to knock their boots clean before getting in...I love my WeatherBeaters. Check out AutoAnything-dot-com - they have a fairly detailed comparison chart.

...and once it gets above 40 degrees for a few days and I get around to detailing my 'scape, I'll file some pics...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...