2013 Fusion front passenger door rattle from music

BlackTitanium

I'm getting a rattle from the front passenger door when I've got the speakers turned up (not deafeningly loud, just loud). If I reach over and push on the lower plastic section of the door where the cup holder/map compartment is, the rattle stops. Anyone else experience this and have a fix?

I have the same problem in my 12 year old car. I really don't want to have to deal with that on a brand new one ... Take it to the dealer and let them fix it.

I have the same problem. Pass. side front door panel rattles while listening to music. I have to have the volume on the louder side for it to happen. I have been able to replicate it for the dealer to repair but they did not have time to repair it at that time. I have thought about taking the door panel off my self to fix it. I will let you know if i do and what i find.

Do a search here - I believe this is a problem that has already been discussed. The clips that hold the panel on were slightly modifed or ground down for some reason and don't hold the panel as tight as it should. Some have offered their fixes in the other thread.

• 4 years later...

Do a search here - I believe this is a problem that has already been discussed. The clips that hold the panel on were slightly modifed or ground down for some reason and don't hold the panel as tight as it should. Some have offered their fixes in the other thread.

Anyway you can link the fix? I have searched 20 different ways and nothing but this thread pops up!