WeatherTech Liners Now Available

hermans

I just recieved my huskys. I contacted Weahtertech and they did not know when thier version would be ready. I could not wait. I had weathertechs on my last 3 cars. Hopefully cheaper price of Huskys does not lead to cheaper product. Are Huskys made in USA like Weahertechs? Probably not, and thats probably where the cost savings comes in. They have a 9 year old chinese kid stacking plastic in the presses in some unregulated factory in Shenzhen.

Contacted Husky last week about my 2013 Fusion Titanium AWD. I was told that the AWD version passenger side floor is a little narrower than the FWD. All other positions were identical. The rep there said that they should have the floor liners for the AWD ready in about two weeks. I got my $$ ready.

Here's a little trick to save some money I noticed with AutoAnything.com

Go through the process as if you're going to buy the Huskey Liners. Before you enter your credit card numbers close the window and wait a few hours. You will get an email with an offer code to save 10% off your order. Go back and buy the liners with the new code and save an extra $12.

• Like 2

Does anyone have pics of the Husky liners installed? I've gone with WeatherTechs in the pasts. This time I got the Ford all weather mats and although I like them I'm concerned about how little they actually cover on the driver's side.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/51482-weathertech-floorliners-for-2013-fusion/page-2?hl=+husky%20+floor%20+liners Post 39

Disappointed to see the mats don't cover all of the carpet up to the door sills. The Husky Liners I have in my flex (purchased them in '09) extend all the way to the plastic of the door sills, leaving zero carpet exposed. That exposed section in the northern states will equal salt-stained carpet as it drips off your foot going in and out.

Hate it when companies cheapen their product like that to save a couple of bucks.......

Was about to order a set but think I will wait until I see the Weathertechs.

Edited by RedFusion

Looks like WeatherTechs are now available for both front and rear seats for our 2013 Fusions. Only Black is available but at least they have the second row available now.

I'm torn at which ones to go with (WeatherTech or Huskey Liners). I will wait until others have tried these since I'm still waiting for my car to be shipped.

Looks like WeatherTechs are now available for both front and rear seats for our 2013 Fusions. Only Black is available but at least they have the second row available now.

I'm torn at which ones to go with (WeatherTech or Huskey Liners). I will wait until others have tried these since I'm still waiting for my car to be shipped.

Does price matter? Husky are $99.95 with free shipping while WeatherTech are $169.90 + $18.00 for shipping. $88 difference between the two ...

Does price matter? Husky are $99.95 with free shipping while WeatherTech are $169.90 + $18.00 for shipping. $88 difference between the two ...

If the fit and quality of the WeatherTech's are superior to the Huskey Liners, then the difference in price is irrelevant (in my eyes).

If the fit and quality of the WeatherTech's are superior to the Huskey Liners, then the difference in price is irrelevant (in my eyes).

Ditto.

If the Weathertechs cover the strip of carpet between the door sill and the start of the mat that the Husky's do not (see post with link to pics), I will get the weathertech's.

I have both Husky's (1st and 2nd row) and Weathertech (3rd row) in my flex. I prefer the material and look of the Weathertech's over the Husky. But the Husky's covered more area on the front mats for that car (better dead foot pedal and all carpet near door sill). Weathertech, for some reason, doesn't like to extend the dead foot pedal coverage all the way up. Kinda useless when the slop on the top of your shoe comes in contact with the exposed area and drips down behind the mat. Husky's, due to the harder plastic, show wear/scratches more readily than the softer Weathertech material I have found in 3+ years of my use.

Anybody have pics of the Weathertechs in action on a '13 Fusion yet? Their website only shows generic pictures last I checked.

Edited by RedFusion