Gun Control Tramples On The Certain Virtues Of A Heavily Armed Citizenry

Look at you acting all bossy and shit. i don't get to have that postion? Really? Are you the position moderator now? Your business card is getting crowded, with you being a Bigot Apologist, White Grievance Defender along with Position Moderator.

As for me feelings on State Sen. Yee you might want to read everything I post, not just make shit up. I did criticise Mr. Yee. Here i'll show you.

So now that you've seen my criticism of him, I think you should take a look at what I said in response to Fired's failed logic. Mr. Yee wasn't acting out of some sorted view on government control of firearms as Fired suggested but solely because he is corrupt and wanted to get paid lot's of money. There is no "gun control conspiracy" just a man who did something highly illegal for money.

I suppose I could make room on my business card for being a hateful bigoted liberal that espouses hate filled lies and comments about anything, everything and everyone that is in any way affiliated with right wing politics but that job is already taken by yourself. I know it really twists your knickers to have to face the fact that all of the awful things that you accuse conservatives of are prevalent in the liberal party. Let me guess, you actually believed Pelosi when she accused Republicans of having a culture of corruption right? As if Pelosi herself isn't corrupt as hell? lol You picked a side and planted your flag and started spewing hateful, offensive comments because it made you feel better or like you were a part of something or just because you're easily led. It doesn't matter what the reason is quite frankly. The reality is that you can't accept the fact that the side you picked is guilty of every offense, every transgression and every corrupt act that you spent so much time and effort claiming only existed in the ranks of conservative politicians and conservative followers. Liberalism and the liberal party is corrupt. It is every bit as corrupt as the Republican party. But you're so wrapped up in your own hatred now that pride and ego prevent you from accepting the truth. Or hell maybe you can accept the truth and you're just having more fun being a hateful and offensive tool for the liberal party that you worship at the alter of. And no I'm not interested in trying to help you see the light or some such nonsense as that. The country is full of hateful liberals just like you, so one more makes no difference to me. I have no problem pointing out the fact that you are hateful and make offensive and untrue comments as a matter of routine on this forum.

Edited by BlackHorse

I suppose I could make room on my business card for being a hateful bigoted liberal that espouses hate filled lies and comments about anything, everything and everyone that is in any way affiliated with right wing politics but that job is already taken by yourself. I know it really twists your knickers to have to face the fact that all of the awful things that you accuse conservatives of are prevalent in the liberal party. Let me guess, you actually believed Pelosi when she accused Republicans of having a culture of corruption right? As if Pelosi herself isn't corrupt as hell? lol You picked a side and planted your flag and started spewing hateful, offensive comments because it made you feel better or like you were a part of something or just because you're easily led. It doesn't matter what the reason is quite frankly. The reality is that you can't accept the fact that the side you picked is guilty of every offense, every transgression and every corrupt act that you spent so much time and effort claiming only existed in the ranks of conservative politicians and conservative followers. Liberalism and the liberal party is corrupt. It is every bit as corrupt as the Republican party. But you're so wrapped up in your own hatred now that pride and ego prevent you from accepting the truth. Or hell maybe you can accept the truth and you're just having more fun being a hateful and offensive tool for the liberal party that you worship at the alter of. And no I'm not interested in trying to help you see the light or some such nonsense as that. The country is full of hateful liberals just like you, so one more makes no difference to me. I have no problem pointing out the fact that you are hateful and make offensive and untrue comments as a matter of routine on this forum.

I don't listen to Nancy Pelosi.

I don't suggest that there aren't corrupt politicians on the Democratic side. There's a boat load.

I'm not hateful.