WeatherTech floorliners for 2013 Fusion

hermans

On Saturday I contacted WeatherTech about ordering floorliners for my, yet to arrive, new Fusion. They told me it will be about 3 months until they will be available.

I always buy their floorliners and store the floormats the car comes with. By the time they become available Winter will be over.

I just have the regular floor mats but purchased also got the all-weather floor matts so i dont have to worry about anyone dirtying the car. Just shake them off or rinse them and put them back in. Cleanliness and longevity are my only concerns with this car and i want to try my best to give the fusion its best starting chance at that lol..because you know no one will care about the car more than the person who owns it.. Anyone else could care less what they spill or track in your car..

Edited by DarkeRetribution

It's not the prettiest thing, but you could get a bunch of the cheap paper mats that the dealerships use when they work on your car: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Thank-You-Floor-Mats-Waffled-PHOTO-PAPER-250-box-/251083891963?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a75c424fb&vxp=mtr

$20 and that should last you through the winter. It's not perfect, but it'll be a lot better than ruining the regular floor mats.

I got a set of the Weathertechs for my wife's van but I'm not totally sold on them. I've had some issues with edges curling up but they certainly provide a decent level of protection. I'm going to try these in my new Fusion though.

http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-fusion-floor-mats-weather-rubber-slush-mats-p-1257.html

I got a set of the Weathertechs for my wife's van but I'm not totally sold on them. I've had some issues with edges curling up but they certainly provide a decent level of protection. I'm going to try these in my new Fusion though.

http://www.levittown...ats-p-1257.html

I've never experienced "curling" with any of the WeatherTech liners I've purchased.

I found an interesting alternative to the weathertechs. These are from Husky and called the weatherbeaters. Here is the weird thing, it says they fit the FWD and hybrid 2013 fusion but wont fit the AWD. Is there any different in the interior of the cars? I thought they were exactly the same? Maybe the are mistaken or just have not tested, i sent them an email to see if I could find out more.

http://www.huskyliners.com/site/?callHandle=product&catID=17

Got a reply from husky already. Interesting. I might purchase since they will send me the replacement part later.

"The AWD front passenger side floor pan is different along the "Transmission Tunnel". The tunnel is slightly wider. We will have a part for the AWD in the near future. If you want to use the FWD parts I can send just the front PS when it is completed.

Thanks for your interest!

Steve Bower

Husky Liners"

Got a reply from husky already. Interesting. I might purchase since they will send me the replacement part later.

"The AWD front passenger side floor pan is different along the "Transmission Tunnel". The tunnel is slightly wider. We will have a part for the AWD in the near future. If you want to use the FWD parts I can send just the front PS when it is completed.

Steve Bower

Husky Liners"

Not a bad deal at all, since you would have an extra liner for the front passenger side just in case.

Has anyone bought the Husky Liners? They look legit and are actually lower priced than the WeatherTech mats. I'm considering them since I want the mats before Winter comes, plus it's been raining quite often around here too

I placed an order a couple of days ago. I'll let you know. We got snow the other day.

Steve Bower

Husky Liners"

I just ordered a set of Husky Liners for my AWD Fusion after getting exactly the same response from Steve @ Husky Liners. I have WeatherTechs for our 2011 Explorer and the front driver side one curls @ the door sill. Last winter, slush & salt got between the mat and the carpet so now the carpet looks just like every other vehicle I have had without Weather Techs. Hopefully the Husky Liners do better - they were certainly less expensive...