Election Predictions

Do those lines separate voters by party or is everyone standing in the same line?

You can thank your Florida board of elections for some of your own problems. Florida is reported to have one of the longest and complicated ballots of all the states.

We have the Republican party and Rick Scott to both blame and thank for voter suppression laws here in Florida. The laws were blocked by the Courts and pissed off the voters to get out and vote. The Dems voted down Party lines at the polls and the results was shown with people like Allen West being fired even though he was backed with all that money with ads and signs. Romney lead in the Polls here in Florida, yet he lost. Early voting was dropped from 14 days to 8 days and Rick Scott refused the Black Church vote on the Sunday before the 6th. This made everyone that much more pissed off because the last two Republican Gov. allowed it. These people waited up to 8hrs in line to vote to pay the Repubican Party back, I didn't see that many Republicans waiting in those lines. At this point, Rick Scott is a one term Gov. and any Dem that runs against him will be our new Gov. The harder he tries to block the vote during his re-election, the more voters will show up at the Polls to vote him out. Guess what? that will cause more Republicans to get Fired again in two more years.

We have the Republican party and Rick Scott to both blame and thank for voter suppression laws here in Florida.

Still talking out your ass...

You have fewer days to early vote but the same total hours to vote.

Please explain where the "voter suppression law" is exactly and how it affects only one party ?

Still talking out your ass...

You have fewer days to early vote but the same total hours to vote.

Please explain where the "voter suppression law" is exactly and how it affects only one party ?

What? do you have Mad Cow Disease? Romney just got his ass kicked along with many other Republicans. I ask many people why they were voting early and I got the same answer every time. Voter Suppression was a plan by the Republican Party to put Romney and other Republicans in Office. It didn't work, have you noticed? Don't play dumb!

What? do you have Mad Cow Disease? Romney just got his ass kicked along with many other Republicans. I ask many people why they were voting early and I got the same answer every time. Voter Suppression was a plan by the Republican Party to put Romney and other Republicans in Office. It didn't work, have you noticed? Don't play dumb!

So your entire premise and claim of voter suppression is hear say from other people and not based on any real world events or actions?

Amazing what people believe and think , actually lack of thinking in your case.

So your entire premise and claim of voter suppression is hear say from other people and not based on any real world events or actions?

I've already stated the Courts stopped voter Suppression.You need to get that Mad Cow Disease checked ASAP! Even Romney admitted to defeat. That stupid Allen West sounds like you after losing. That's lack of thinking!

He believes Romney got his "ass kicked" even though he had the best showing for a guy challenging an incumbant. You just can't fix stupid, and Obama would have it no other way