$750 Ford Private Cash Offer

sculchy

A little bit of googling suggests (nothing authoritative) that it's going to change to a $500 rebate come October.

Can you give us more information about this pamphlet and the offer details? I won't get mine until the middle of October, so I'd love to find some other offer I can pile on top of my purchase price.

I also got this $750 private offer. It says "... you can use your offer over and above any curent public offers." It's all great, since my Escape will arrive in a few days, but the nice $1000 Ford's public incentive ended today, and I'm not sure there will be equal or better incentives in October :waiting:

They made it better: $1500 cash. When I pick my Escape up this month, I should be able to get the new, better, offer - sweet!

Now if I could only get one of those $750 private offers sent to me. I tried to make that happen by signing up on Ford for brochures for a couple of vehicles, but so far, nothing.

Yippee! Indeed, I just noticed they increased the incentive to $1500 :shades:

I'm not sure how they choose whom to send the offers to. But if it's of any help, I visited ford.com like 100 times, created an account there and completed a couple of surveys.

Received a pamphlet on the 2013 Escape in the mail yesterday along with this cash offer. I guess I got mine 3 weeks too soon. Anyone else get one?

Thanks for posting this.

I ordered my Escape on 8/28 and at the time there was only a $1000 rebate. After reading this last week I went to Ford.com and signed up for an Escape brochure via regular mail. I was hoping to get the $750 private cash certificate before my delivery but nothing came in the mail.

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I took delivery and my dealer looked up my eligibility on line. He found I was eligible for the $750 plus the $1500 cash back plus $500 trade in incentive plus $500 early order incentive. Yes!

Total Ford incentives - $3250.00.

I'm beginning to really like Ford. :woot:

Thanks for posting this.

I ordered my Escape on 8/28 and at the time there was only a $1000 rebate. After reading this last week I went to Ford.com and signed up for an Escape brochure via regular mail. I was hoping to get the $750 private cash certificate before my delivery but nothing came in the mail.

I was pleasantly surprised last night when I took delivery and my dealer looked up my eligibility on line. He found I was eligible for the $750 plus the $1500 cash back plus $500 trade in incentive plus $500 early order incentive. Yes!

Total Ford incentives - $3250.00.

I'm beginning to really like Ford. :woot:

Glad it helped you out, but thanks for making me even more ill about the savings I missed!

I ordered my Escape on 8/28 ... ... ...

He found I was eligible for the $750 plus the $1500 cash back plus $500 trade in incentive plus $500 early order incentive.

Hmmm, interesting - so the early order incentive is stackable with the $1,500 Customer Cash?

I ordered mine even earlier than 8/28 but didn't get the early order $500. Maybe the dealer intentionally forgot about it... gotta ask him next visit.

Edited by Leon

Hmmm, interesting - so the early order incentive is stackable with the $1,500 Customer Cash?

I ordered mine even earlier than 8/28 but didn't get the early order $500. Maybe the dealer intentionally forgot about it... gotta ask him next visit.

They low balled me on my trade so bad my sales guy was afraid I'd walk away if he didn't do his best to find every incentive he could to make up for it.

I'm glad you posted this. When I ordered mine, it was $1000 cash back, but I expected, and got, the upgraded $1500 cash back. I also asked about the $750 private cash offer, explaining that I never got a brochure, and would he look it up for me. Sure enough, I was listed as eligible and got the $750. So, the $2250 in incentives was $1250 better than when I place my order. I wonder if I would have got the $750 if I wouldn't have asked about it...hmmm.