• Focus ST

• C-Max Energi

• Mustang Boss 302

• 2013 Mustang Shelby GT500

• F-150 SVT Raptor

• F-550 and above

• Stripped Chassis

• E-450

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Focus ST added after 6months or a year to the plan programs. I think the Fusion Energi will not be available either when it launches next year. I'm pretty sure the C-Max will be available - saw they released pricing for it as well -- starts at 26k, which isn't to bad.

Also any one know if the C-Max Energi qualify for HOV Access in California?

Don't forget that just because it's not on the list that doesn't mean you can find a dealer willing to sell one on A/Z/X/D Plan.

actually thats incorrect, there wont even be an A plan price listed and ford will not re-imburse money to the dealer, thus the dealer would have to sell the car for an out and out loss....very doubtful on low volume "halo" cars at least. Edited by Deanh

actually thats incorrect, there wont even be an A plan price listed and ford will not re-imburse money to the dealer, thus the dealer would have to sell the car for an out and out loss....very doubtful on low volume "halo" cars at least.

You misread my post. Even if the car IS A/Z/D/X plan ELIGIBLE, that doesn't mean you can find a dealer willing to accept a plan purchase on it. E.g. the first year that the 2005 GTs were out my dealer would not accept plan purchases on them. The next year they would accept plan purchases on coupes but not convertibles. If the Focus ST sells as well as expected then I doubt many dealers would accept plan sales on them. So whether or not they're excluded by Ford doesn't matter.

You misread my post. Even if the car IS A/Z/D/X plan ELIGIBLE, that doesn't mean you can find a dealer willing to accept a plan purchase on it. E.g. the first year that the 2005 GTs were out my dealer would not accept plan purchases on them. The next year they would accept plan purchases on coupes but not convertibles. If the Focus ST sells as well as expected then I doubt many dealers would accept plan sales on them. So whether or not they're excluded by Ford doesn't matter.

gotcha, and correct, although I dont think we refused any. Ironically there IS A plan pricing on previous years GT500's.....

• 2 weeks later...

According to another message board, Lisa Schoder, Focus ST brand manager announced that plan pricing will be available for the Focus ST on the ST facebook page....

So the plot thickens....

I couldnt find the post on Facebook myself, but the person who posted it works for Ford (I think) so I don't doubt it

Edited by silvrsvt

According to another message board, Lisa Schoder, Focus ST brand manager announced that plan pricing will be available for the Focus ST on the ST facebook page....

So the plot thickens....

I couldnt find the post on Facebook myself, but the person who posted it works for Ford (I think) so I don't doubt it

forget facebook, ST is not available for plan pricing. And THATS from the horses mouth..

forget facebook, ST is not available for plan pricing. And THATS from the horses mouth..

Lisa Schoder, Focus ST brand manager announced that plan pricing will be available for the Focus ST on the ST facebook page

For more about Lisa...see below

http://jalopnik.com/...ask-me-anything

I think that horse thinks otherwise....

Edited by silvrsvt

Lisa Schoder, Focus ST brand manager announced that plan pricing will be available for the Focus ST on the ST facebook page

For more about Lisa...see below

http://jalopnik.com/...ask-me-anything

I think that horse thinks otherwise....

sounds like a Starbux bet to me.....initially at least i doubt it as allocation will be scarce to say the least. Ironically even with my doubts I can dummy an order up and BINGO theres A-plan...so who knows, all i know is what I initially posted was a notification from ford itself....that said i have the pink on the fiesta....everybody go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......lol Edited by Deanh

sounds like a Starbux bet to me.....initially at least i doubt it as allocation will be scarce to say the least. Ironically even with my doubts I can dummy an order up and BINGO theres A-plan...so who knows, all i know is what I initially posted was a notification from ford itself....that said i have the pink on the fiesta....everybody go HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......lol

LOL yeah I know but it looks like things have changed...not trying to be an ass...trust me I was suprised as you are..makes the decision in getting my next car harder lol

LOL yeah I know but it looks like things have changed...not trying to be an ass...trust me I was suprised as you are..makes the decision in getting my next car harder lol

no offence taken, Fords "rules" are an ever changing target, they say one thing one day and the rules change the next...most annoying, the BIGGEST cluster f#$%k was the Raptor debaucle......but thats another LONGER story....

Let me repeat - just because plan sales are allowed by Ford does not force the dealer to accept it. Hopefully they will but it depends on the supply, demand and the dealer.

It will be interesting if Orders come out of overall allocation...THAt will be telling. Because if it doesnt I dont beleive a dealer will have any issues ordering a vehicle for a plan member. ( Me for instance )

It will be interesting if Orders come out of overall allocation...THAt will be telling. Because if it doesnt I dont beleive a dealer will have any issues ordering a vehicle for a plan member. ( Me for instance )

I wish Ford would do that across the board like they've done for specific vehicles in the past. This would allow a customer to order from the dealer of their choice without worrying about whether the dealer has allocation.

I wish Ford would do that across the board like they've done for specific vehicles in the past. This would allow a customer to order from the dealer of their choice without worrying about whether the dealer has allocation.

well, in sincerity that prevents certain dealers hogging the market....so i understand the restraints......