Goodbye 'Litte Car'

Hugh

A moment to say during the Easter weekend, I had an accident. My car went off the road and down a 20 foot enbankment settling on it's RHS. Everyone in the car (my wife and daughter) are fine and I got the worst of it with a fwd compression fracture in my lumbar #3 vertabrae. All fwd airbags deployed and everyone had their seat belts on. My daughter is 10 months old and was in the middle of the back seat facing aft.

SYNC 911 assist didn't work because my phone is a POS and didn't engage that feature. Fortunately, We were alright to call for help.

'Little Car' is the name of our 2011 Fiesta, not very original but here's the before and after:

Edited by Hugh

How did you wind up off the road? At least you weren't hurt too badly...

I'm dealing with my insurance so I'd rather not say too much at present. What I can say is no tickets, citations or charges are pending. In all, I'm pretty happy things turned out alright under the circumstances.

My title is wrong. I accepted the car on the 6th of Nov 2010. Oops!

Edited by Hugh

Update: I'm getting pretty much my car's value back so my loan is payed off with change. My wife's folks have a new ride so we are getting their 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sport. Black with stone cloth interior. I think 'Ferdinand' would be a good name.

• 8 months later...