friend of the court

spartan#1

Has anyone had problems dealing with Ford Motor deducting friend of the court arrearage from your bonuses when your not behind in child support? I had my lawyer and a lawyer from friend of the court send emails to pdeducts@ford.com twice showing court order to cease taking arrears from my pay with no results. Has anyone dealt with this and is there a phone number to a live person at Ford Motor payroll I could talk to about this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone had problems dealing with Ford Motor deducting friend of the court arrearage from your bonuses when your not behind in child support? I had my lawyer and a lawyer from friend of the court send emails to pdeducts@ford.com twice showing court order to cease taking arrears from my pay with no results. Has anyone dealt with this and is there a phone number to a live person at Ford Motor payroll I could talk to about this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

I find it hard to believe payroll will stop deducting arrears if the request is sent by email. Maybe so, but I would imagine a certified letter from your lawyer would do the trick. Good luck!

I find it hard to believe payroll will stop deducting arrears if the request is sent by email. Maybe so, but I would imagine a certified letter from your lawyer would do the trick. Good luck!

Unfortunately I've sent request twice with a copy of court order to cease withholding money from my check with no results. The company that handles payroll is in India, which makes it hard to get in contact with a live person

Unfortunately I've sent request twice with a copy of court order to cease withholding money from my check with no results. The company that handles payroll is in India, which makes it hard to get in contact with a live person

You are getting FOC'ed. The acronym stands for;

F - freind

O - of the

C - cunt

CS is a pain to deal with. How much did they deduct from your signing bonus when there was no rearrage? Can CS account for this money. I overpaid last year and CS sent me a refund check for $398. If you cant stop the deductions, you may be able to get CS to release the funds to you. I likely will be going to court to set a precedent for all divorced men in the state of Ohio. There has never been accountability for where child support goes, but I am going to go before the judge to try to change this. I am dealing with a modification right now. However my kids mother doesn't work, and hasn't since my divorce. She is living off their CS, and wants a raise. I want her to account for their CS, or to have a trustee administer the CS. She cant even maintain a bank account without overdrawing it. I still have to buy them things they need cause she never has any money. Guess she doesn't understand that she is suppose support herself, and that CS is their money. I am not trying to deprive my kids of what they need, only I don't want to support their mother. She laid on her back for 30 min. and some how I owe her for the rest of her life. If I had a chance to do it all over..........

The state protects the women to avoid having to absorb the cost of supporting them with their budget. Must be nice not to be expected to work?

Edited by Furious1Auto

You are getting FOC'ed. The acronym stands for;

F - freind

O - of the

C - cunt

CS is a pain to deal with. How much did they deduct from your signing bonus when there was no rearrage? Can CS account for this money. I overpaid last year and CS sent me a refund check for $398. If you cant stop the deductions, you may be able to get CS to release the funds to you. I likely will be going to court to set a precedent for all divorced men in the state of Ohio. There has neve been accountability for where child support goes, but I am going to go before the judge to try to change this. I am dealing with a modification right now. However my kids mother doesn't work, and hasn't since my divorce. She is living off their CS, and wants a raise. I want her to account for their CS, or to have a trustee administer the CS. She cant even maintain a bank account without overdrawing it. I still have to buy them things they need cause she never has any money. Guess she doesn't understand that she is support herself, and that that is their money. I am not trying to deprive my kids of what they need, only I don't want to support their mother. She laid on her back for 30 min. and some how I owe her for the rest of her life. If I had a chance to do it all over..........

The state protects the women to avoid having to absorb the cost supporting them with their budget. Must be nice not to be expected to work?

A Total of 30 minutes or 30 minutes for each kid??