2013 Escape order guide

svtenthusiast

As the title states, does anyone know when the 2013 Escape order guide will be relased?

01/11/2012_2013MY Escape Order Bank Open Date

02/09/2012_2013MY Escape Scheduling Begins

03/26/2012_2013MY Escape Job #1 Date

The order guides are usually released on or about the time that the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) opens.

• 1 month later...

FYI for anyone that was waiting on the order guide, it's at the dealers now. Hopefully ice-capades will post it here for everyone.

Biggest standout for me for ordering is I can't get the trailer tow package without eliminating the cool new hands free liftgate.

Edited by svtenthusiast

Does anyone know which specific Continentals are on the SEL ( 235/50-18 )?

Thanks,

Johndixs

All tire sizes on the 2013 Escape are Continental ContiProContact

You can confirm this by going to tirerack.com and select 2013 Escape, and select "see OEM tires"

They aren't the best tires for this application, and in the larger sizes on the SEL and Titanium with car like sidewall ratios, it's hard to find alternative brands right now.

When I get mine, I would like to switch out the tires immediately, but not sure if I will find an alternative.

I went into a dealership last week and the only information they had available was the guide that's posted here. I was ready to place an order, but without pricing information I didn't want to lock into a specific model so we never got that far. Should I expect pricing to be finalized before the order bank opens?

My brother (in Canada) factory ordered a new Escape for a customer

Titanium, 2.0L EB, AWD, full leather seats, Panorama Roof, Parking Tech Pkg, Nav, price in Canadian $44,000 plus tax (13%)

Americans got it good compared to your northern neighbors.

1.00 USD = 0.994288 CAD

US Dollar Canadian Dollar

Ford N.A. must love Canadian truck sales, especially since Ford truck sales in Canada almost 5 truck sales to 1 car sale.

My brother (in Canada) factory ordered a new Escape for a customer

Titanium, 2.0L EB, AWD, full leather seats, Panorama Roof, Parking Tech Pkg, Nav...

I'm having trouble "keeping up" lately...

...anyone got a link to a good photo of the panoramic roof?

35,500.00 CAD = 35,723.27 USD Not that big a deal....

My point was the same spec Escape Titanium in Canada cost (before tax) about $10,000 more then in the USA. Which computes to Ford Motor Company making a much bigger profit from its Canadian divison.

My point was the same spec Escape Titanium in Canada cost (before tax) about $10,000 more then in the USA. Which computes to Ford Motor Company making a much bigger profit from its Canadian divison.

My mistake. I thought you were referring to the exchange rate. That's a big difference even before adding on the tax.

I saw the 2013 Escape at the Philadelphia Auto Show this past Friday. It's ugly, but not as ugly as I thought it would be. On the other hand, the new Fusion is actually better looking than the last generation. Go figure.

I thought the 2012 Escape is ugly (outdated) compared to the 2013. It's all personal perceptions.

I ordered the Titanium awd w/parking pkg, leather, & trailer tow today. Today's price was 35,230(not final).

Did you dealer advise you that when you add the trailer tow, it deletes the hands free portion of the power liftgate? Just FYI

I wanted the trailer tow but not at the expense of losing one of the cool features.