Maybe somebody else can explain this to me?
Here is a link to the 2012 order guide: http://www.fordtrack...guides/f150.pdf
And here is what I don't understand:
- HD payload package comes with LT245/75R17E BSW All-Terrain Tire (T7E)
- HD payload package with EB engine requires Max Tow Package (60P for XLT)
so far, so good. But, when you look at the description of the required Max Tow Package (60P) it says this:
- Not Available with: ē XLT SuperCrew with P255/65R17 OWL A/S (T73) or L245/75R17E BSW A/T (T7E)
Note the typo in the guide (L245 instead of LT245)
Now is that weird, or is it just me who does not get it? Basically what I am reading here is that A requires B, but B is not available with A.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute. Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
2012 F150 order guide --- is this weird?
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users