Custom Search

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  LIke most online communities, you must first register to create topics and post replies.
Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Verizon and Ford Discounts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   F150OSU

F150OSU

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 18-January 11

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:41 PM

Are there any discounts that you can get as a Ford Employee with Verizon? I currently have a plan and tomorrow or Saturday I will be going to buy a smartphone.

Do I get discounted service and can I get a discount on a new phone?

Any help would be appreciated!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   FiredMotorCompany

FiredMotorCompany

American, and proud of it.

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,741 posts
  • Joined 10-June 06
  • Interests:7.9% credit card
    10% savings
    0% for 36 months Ford Credit

Posted 14 September 2011 - 06:45 PM

Are there any discounts that you can get as a Ford Employee with Verizon? I currently have a plan and tomorrow or Saturday I will be going to buy a smartphone.

Go to the Employee Marketplace.
  • F150OSU likes this

Things to remember.........

You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

You cannot possibly be this thick-headed.   I've explained it over and over and over.   Take a 2 week vacation and think about it.
This is not the place for you to vent about what you don't like about Obama or democrats or whatever.

Warning issued by akirby from Profile.
Given 5 points.
Ability to create content removed for 14 days.
Suspended for 14 days

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who don't have it".-George Bernard Shaw

Let it be known. My child's, my family's and my own life is equally precious as the president's and deserves equal rights of protection. Can you say the same for your child or yourself? Or do you have a "king"? ©2013-firedmotorcompany

All gun grabbers take note: Your child looked at you and believed you when you said you loved them and would protect them. ©2013-firedmotorcompany

I am sure you believe the president deserves a highly trained and well armed security force at all times......
but you value his life more than your own family. Tell them that tonight when you tuck them into bed.  ©2013-firedmotorcompany

"I am dumbfounded how little is expected of our politicians and how much is tolerated."-© 2013-FiredMotorCompany

#3 OFFLINE   fmccap

fmccap

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,638 posts
  • Joined 19-March 04

Posted 14 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

You get 20% off.
  • F150OSU likes this

"Governments have nothing. They can't create anything, they never have. All they can do is steal from one group and give it to another at the destruction of the principles of freedom, and we ought to challenge that concept." – Ron Paul

#4 OFFLINE   Furious1Auto

Furious1Auto

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,327 posts
  • Joined 18-April 07

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

You get 20% off.

I thought it was their workers taking a 20% cut in compensation? :headscratch:
If you pay bananas, you get monkeys

Posted by Furious1Auto's iPhone