2005 Freestar

Just turned 115,000 miles on the Freestar SES. No issues, still gonig well. Road noise has always been an issue, even with new Michelins. Love the 25 gal gas tank on trips. Made it from Raleigh to Orlando on a tank of gas. 23 mpg on the road.

Road noise? What kind of road noise? :reading:

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I had a 2004 Freestar that had 134000 miles on it. No major problems, was running great, good gas mileage. But one thing there is to be said about the Freestars: the 5-star crash rating is so true!! We were in a pretty bad accident back in April (got hit head-on going 55 mph), the whole front was gone, the dash board came in. We had to be cut out. The driver, my son, was unhurt, I was the passenger, and I had a broken hand and shoulder (legs were fine, even though the dashboard was pushed towards me), everybody else in the back had seat-belt damage (broken ribs/collarbones, internet injuries from the seat-belt). If we had been in a smaller car (we were thinking of trading in), it would have been a lot worse!! I will miss my Freestar!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...