NASCAR..

Joe771476

My friend went there and he said the Waltrip brothers and Jarrett were booed when they went on stage before the race. I don't think it was televised. I couldn't be happier..........traitors! UPS will follow Jarrett.......another dumb move! I wonder if NAPA will follow Waltrip, since they use Chevy trucks for delivery vehicles.

My friend went there and he said the Waltrip brothers and Jarrett were booed when they went on stage before the race. I don't think it was televised. I couldn't be happier..........traitors! UPS will follow Jarrett.......another dumb move! I wonder if NAPA will follow Waltrip, since they use Chevy trucks for delivery vehicles.

I was at the Craftsman Truck race at MIS a few weeks ago, and I heard ALOT of things like "AH-SO!" and "Way to go, Toyota boy!", plus general booing whenever Toyota was mentioned. It's

silly, since the "truck" Johnny Benson won with is no more a Tundra than Mark Martin's is an F150.

Oh, I see NASCAR is getting more international in other ways, too..Aussie V8 Supercar champ Marcos Ambrose is running in the truck series, and now Juan Pablo Montoya is getting into NASCAR.

Edited by Hellcat_F6F