Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

70 People from Truck Plant Going to Rawsonville

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kitten

kitten

New BON Member

• Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 05-June 11
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

As of last Friday there was a memo sent to the supervisors over at the truck plant letting them know that 70 people are going to Rawsonville to work the new battery line after shutdown. They will be transferred out of assembly and back making parts because of some deal someone made in the back room somewhere. Some of the Saline people were also complaining that they didn't want to go to Rouge, so they also are sending those to Rawsonville.

Is this fair for the people at DTP body, stamping, trim that have more seniority then those truck plant individuals?

hmmm...
  • Trufflebuns likes this
______
Kitten Wars

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Stamping Grunt

Stamping Grunt

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 09-October 10

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:50 AM

As of last Friday there was a memo sent to the supervisors over at the truck plant letting them know that 70 people are going to Rawsonville to work the new battery line after shutdown. They will be transferred out of assembly and back making parts because of some deal someone made in the back room somewhere. Some of the Saline people were also complaining that they didn't want to go to Rouge, so they also are sending those to Rawsonville.

Is this fair for the people at DTP body, stamping, trim that have more seniority then those truck plant individuals?

hmmm...

You must not have much senority, if you havent been around long enough to know , Ford does things the way they want to. just sayin

#3 OFFLINE   damagedone37

damagedone37

1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:1997 F150 Regular Cab Longbox

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:26 AM

hmmm...

Chucky STFU the only reason those people are going back is cause RAWS is there home plant and they never bid to DTP or ROUGE SITE. Goddamn know what the fck youre talking about
  • SU-FI and Trufflebuns like this

#4 OFFLINE   watching1

watching1

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

Correct me if I am wrong,I thought Rawsonville is a ach plant that is for sale or closing. I have been told in the past that you are not aloud to transfer to a ach plant. Just asking.
  • paintengr likes this

#5 OFFLINE   damagedone37

damagedone37

1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:1997 F150 Regular Cab Longbox

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Correct me if I am wrong,I thought Rawsonville is a ach plant that is for sale or closing. I have been told in the past that you are not aloud to transfer to a ach plant. Just asking.

Raws and sterling axle only two that went back to ford in 05
  • fomocojo and Trufflebuns like this

#6 OFFLINE   Milan Chick

Milan Chick

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 26-September 06

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

hmmm...

When are these people supposed to be leaving to go back to Rawsonville?
  • lquidspine and paintengr like this

#7 OFFLINE   jerrymaker

jerrymaker

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Joined 23-July 06

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

no it's not ach, it's ford for now. need to talk to mel-bama about the future!!!

#8 OFFLINE   DTP Nick

DTP Nick

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 27-January 11

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

hmmm...

You dont even work for Ford anymore Chucky...why even come on this site? Id there a site for Mcdonalds employees where you can gripe about things like serving burnt fries or watered down Sprite?...Cmon go away...you are unemployable...Moderator should throw kitten off because he is not a Ford employee
  • Rabbit and ReDemption like this

#9 OFFLINE   kitten

kitten

New BON Member

• Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Joined 05-June 11
  • Current Vehicle:Ford Fusion

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:21 PM

You dont even work for Ford anymore Chucky...why even come on this site? Id there a site for Mcdonalds employees where you can gripe about things like serving burnt fries or watered down Sprite?...Cmon go away...you are unemployable...Moderator should throw kitten off because he is not a Ford employee

I hope that guy your talking about spits in your fries..

bababaahwhwhwhwhwhwhaaaaaaa

lol

NICK YOU SOUND LIKE A DICK< you have been reported but you must me sucking the mods hairy balls, so he hasn't banned you yet.
  • taurus10 likes this
______
Kitten Wars

#10 OFFLINE   usedtobe898

usedtobe898

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 12-February 11

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:09 AM

hmmm...

kitten is a fool dont buy any of her bullsh t once you get to dtp , you dont leave dtp she is a fool im living the dtp dream rite now------ thanks again joel i love it here

#11 OFFLINE   jerrymaker

jerrymaker

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Joined 23-July 06

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

kitten is a fool dont buy any of her bullsh t once you get to dtp , you dont leave dtp she is a fool im living the dtp dream rite now------ thanks again joel i love it here

you must be - - - - - and have big - - - - !! to be happy at dtp!!! just my thoughts from what i see. just look at line 7 chassis. then look at engine line... you choose!! hows happy??
  • Trufflebuns likes this

#12 OFFLINE   usedtobe898

usedtobe898

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 12-February 11

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:31 AM

you must be - - - - - and have big - - - - !! to be happy at dtp!!! just my thoughts from what i see. just look at line 7 chassis. then look at engine line... you choose!! hows happy??

note the sacasm captain obvious(jerryhole)

#13 OFFLINE   papa shongo

papa shongo

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11
  • Current Vehicle:Grand Marquis

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:43 AM

You must not have much senority, if you havent been around long enough to know , Ford does things the way they want to. just sayin

If there was SOLIDARITY on the floor, If the Union Reps in the plant knew how to be a Union Rep... the UNION would be running that floor, not the company.. JUST SAYIN'..

#14 OFFLINE   papa shongo

papa shongo

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 03 July 2011 - 07:47 AM

If there was SOLIDARITY on the floor, If the Union Reps in the plant knew how to be a Union Rep... the UNION would be running that floor, not the company.. JUST SAYIN'..

#15 OFFLINE   fantasyfrank

fantasyfrank

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 798 posts
  • Joined 19-January 04

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

Last time I checked, the sign out front say's "FORD". I'm a union guy but the company will run their business like they want, not how the union wants.......just sayin.
everybody loves a fantasy

#16 OFFLINE   el norte

el norte

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 495 posts
  • Joined 30-January 06

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

Last time I checked, the sign out front say's "FORD". I'm a union guy but the company will run their business like they want, not how the union wants.......just sayin.

You don't sound much like a union guy! "FORD" employees are UAW which means FORD has a contract to follow. Myfather owns a business, and does'nt treat his employees like garbage.... just saying............

#17 OFFLINE   papa shongo

papa shongo

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 01-July 11

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

Well Frank quit living in a Fantasy... Run the business, yes..Run the plant, i disagree. When there is Solidarity on the shop floor ([b]WHICH THERE IS NONE AT DTP, NOT AMONG THE MEMBERSHIP AND ESPECIALLY NOT WITH THE UNION REPS IN THAT PLANT), the Company is forced to run the plant per the CBA, which is negotiated by your ELECTED Bargaining Committee and then ratified by the MEMBERSHIP! When that is the case... THE UNION IS MAKING THE company RUN THE PLANT THEIR WAY... Its not rocket science to figure that one out... JUST SAYIN'

#18 OFFLINE   Hard Driver

Hard Driver

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 13-September 06

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:00 PM

There is still a lot of work to do on the new battery line at Rawsonville but it has begun. I think there are only 2 or 3 hourly employees assigned to that department and they just go to weekly meetings and to check on equipment that is still being built in Warren. One is production and still works on his old job most of the week (training replacement etc), another is an electrician, I'm not sure if any other hourly have been assigned yet.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·