$1000 and $500 Offers from Ford

Jarn

I received in mail this week a $1000 "Private cash" offer (Vincent # 33592. ). I have also seen in the Detroit newspapers Ford dealers are offering $1000 factory rebate (can not combine the two offers).

Also Ford Credit is offering $500 discount for financing through them. The $1000 offer expires July 5, but my dealer was able to "Protect" both the Private offer and the Ford Credit for me.

I ordered a Silver Titanium (no options) Thursday night. With X-plan pricing, (my neighbor works for Ford). Bottom line price with Tax, delivery, title (everything) is $22,000.

If you have not ordered your Focus yet, check with your dealer to see if any of these offers are available in your area.

The $1000 being a private cash offer will not be available for anyone who did not get the offer sent to them. But then again its not hard to get a private offer. I have 3 out there in my name for $750 each, one for just simply requesting a brochure with information on the focus.

The Ford credit is likely available in all areas, but their APRs were a bit high compared to local banks (at least in my area), but you also only have to finance with them for 90 days to get the $500 discount.

The Ford credit is likely available in all areas, but their APRs were a bit high compared to local banks (at least in my area), but you also only have to finance with them for 90 days to get the $500 discount.

APR was a point higher at my dealer with the $500 discount. It was a better deal to just decline the discount and take the lower percent over time. End up paying less overall on the car. :) I only have a deposit on the order in now, so I'll see what the final terms are in about a week.

APR was a point higher at my dealer with the $500 discount. It was a better deal to just decline the discount and take the lower percent over time. End up paying less overall on the car. :) I only have a deposit on the order in now, so I'll see what the final terms are in about a week.

Anything above 36 months or so the Ford Credit APR is higher than you should be able to find. Although it's more work, if you do the math, its in your favor by quite a bit to finance with Ford Credit for the 90 days, get the 500 bucks, then refinance to your local financial institution. Also, if you get pre-approved by your local bank/CU, and get approved for Ford Credit in the same month it will still only count as 1 inquiry in your FICO.

The $1000 being a private cash offer will not be available for anyone who did not get the offer sent to them. But then again its not hard to get a private offer. I have 3 out there in my name for $750 each, one for just simply requesting a brochure with information on the focus.

Where/how did you request the brochure to get the $750? Is this online or at the dealer?

I've got an order on a 2012 Focus, and would love an extra $750 if it means going through Ford Credit, but that was nothing that was offered to me yet... Thanks.

Where/how did you request the brochure to get the $750? Is this online or at the dealer?

I've got an order on a 2012 Focus, and would love an extra $750 if it means going through Ford Credit, but that was nothing that was offered to me yet... Thanks.

Ford.com

To clarify that further, My link, go to this link, and request a brochure by mail. This gave me a $750 offer. Now I did use x-plan, so this offer was not compatible for me. The private offer I used came from the fact I have an immediate family member that purchased a ford and had an offer to get a new vehicle, and this one was valid with x-plan.

To clarify that further, My link, go to this link, and request a brochure by mail. This gave me a $750 offer. Now I did use x-plan, so this offer was not compatible for me. The private offer I used came from the fact I have an immediate family member that purchased a ford and had an offer to get a new vehicle, and this one was valid with x-plan.

All of the $750 private offers I've seen are X plan eligible. They're not eligible for A, D or Z plan. How did you find out it wasn't eligible?

• 1 month later...

All of the $750 private offers I've seen are X plan eligible. They're not eligible for A, D or Z plan. How did you find out it wasn't eligible?

The offer I got yesterday, from asking for a brochure, said $750 in large print, $500 in fine print on the Focus.

And is do-able with X-plan.

• 1 month later...

The offer I got yesterday, from asking for a brochure, said $750 in large print, $500 in fine print on the Focus.

And is do-able with X-plan.

I've received a Focus brochure today with the same $500 offer on Focus. They did change it so the $500 was in big print and the $750 on othe cars was in the fine print.