Ford Focus EcoMode?

Detroit Mustang

Do we have Ford EcoMode yet? Flowers showing your eco driving? Can't find it in my dashboard, although it is in my manual.

Intent on improving real-world fuel economy numbers of its new 2012 Ford Focus, the automaker says it will make its new EcoMode software application standard equipment on all 2012 Focus SE, SEL and Titanium models when the vehicle goes on sale here later this year.

http://beta.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-latest/2012-ford-focus-will-feature-new-ecomode-driver-assist-function?ref=http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=ford+focus+ecomode&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Do we have Ford EcoMode yet? Flowers showing your eco driving? Can't find it in my dashboard, although it is in my manual.

Is there now a basic display on the center info screen? On my Fusion, it's a row of bars that increase in height as fuel economy improves.

Edited by transitman

Figured it out... when you see the MPG readout, you left joystick to the right.

Has 2 flowers you can grow petals on... and you can also win a trophy which it displayed for great eco driving... heh, pretty neat.

I came across that with my test drive, and thought it was a pretty neat feature! I can't wait until mine comes off order and I can win a trophy! lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just got an eco achievement the other day!?! if you are looking at the screen with the green flowers on it and push the down button a couple of times a message will say "for more info on eco mode see owners manual". I was getting around 30mpg on the highway and all of a sudden that message went away and a image of a trophy came up and a message saying I was a eco driver. woo hoo.. i thought that was kinda neat.

I just got an eco achievement the other day!?! if you are looking at the screen with the green flowers on it and push the down button a couple of times a message will say "for more info on eco mode see owners manual". I was getting around 30mpg on the highway and all of a sudden that message went away and a image of a trophy came up and a message saying I was a eco driver. woo hoo.. i thought that was kinda neat.

I got that message too, within my first 50 miles of driving, and was fairly disappointed how easily I was able to get it. Not much of an accomplishment, but still neat!