2012 Focus Euro Headlamps Availability

DEREKC

Hey Ford!

The following Forum post and poll may not be the best representation, but from the poll about 80% of people would want to purchase the Euro LED-Xenon headlamps for their new Ford Focus! My personal opinion is that the Euro headlamps would increase the esthetics to match the Audi A3 and Volvo C30.

Please consider providing it to us as an accessory or build option.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/44447-2012-focus-euro-headlamps-availability/

Thank you to the Ford's Executives and Management that have taken the time to read the constructive comments offered here!

On a personal note, Thank you in advance for building me a Great 2012 Focus Titanium!!! (VIN, but no build date yet).

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible for a Ford Engineer to please elaborate on the compatibility of the LED/Xenon headlamps?

I feel that this is an important issue before owners of the new Focus order the headlamps from Europe and attempt to modify their new vehicles. Myself like many others would happily pay for the real Ford vehicle specific part, and have a Ford dealership install the components properly.

Thank you Ford!!

just like to add that both the Focus Electric and the Focus ST making the auto show rounds here in America have the Euro lights with LED strip and projector beams, so I'd say they are coming for next year. At that point you might be able to retro-fit them to yours.

even tho I voted Yes in the Poll,

I'd actually rather have Much simpler HLs

with the plexi lens almost flat/flush with the sheetmetal, not bubbly

but then I'm hoping to transplant the Electric's frontend onto my 2013-4-5-? Focus

(unless I get an MKE)