From my understanding, the electronic locking rear differential in the new F150 only works in 4wd. If so, why not allow it to be used in 2wd. There are many occasions where 4wd is not needed. This would allow for people who do not own a 4wd, but have this feature to use it in 2wd.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute. Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Electronic locking rear differential in 2wd in F150
No replies to this topic