Custom Search

Coming Up Next:
Lincoln Aviator

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

BOB KING WHERE ARE OUR PHYSICALS

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   done

done

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 09-October 09

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:58 AM

I KNOW THE UNION GAVE UP A LOT IN THE LAST MODIFICATIONS BUT GOOD OLD BOB KING SAID WE WOULD GET A FREE PHYSICAL.THE CONTRACT WHAT'S LEFT OF IT IS OVER IN SIX MONTHS MAYBE WE SHOULD FILE ONE OF THOSE POLICY GRIEVANCE.MAYBE YOU WON'T LET FORD GET BY WITHOUT LETTING EVERYONE WHO NEEDS ONE BEFORE THE END OF THE CONTRACT GET A PHYSICAL.BOB STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND GET IT DONE
  • TBodette68 likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   louie

louie

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Joined 22-October 09

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:36 AM

The company actually does care about your health (lower health insurance premiums).

The physicals are a great idea. They are designed to both catch catastrophic illnesses before they become life threatening and providing procedures before they involve huge surgeriesí and larger health costs.

This yearly physical actually saves money (and lives) through less expensive procedures and lowers our labor rates through less expensive health insurance.

Last I heard is they canít figure out how to work this program within the hippa laws

Need a physical?

Your right.... Go get one, look around as far as I know the UAW provides us with insurance that is better than 90% of the US population.
  • mettech likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Pioneer

Pioneer

No brakes? No problem!

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,458 posts
  • Joined 18-May 04
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2016 Focus SE 5-speed

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:32 AM

To the OP, be careful what you wish for.

When the physicals start, so do the penalties. You will be penalised for smoking, weight issues, high blood pressure, etc. Those penalties will come with a "fix it" or pay for a higher premium out of your own pocket fine.

The smoking fine I can agree with tho. Glad I quit, wish I had never started.

• TBodette68 and Trufflebuns like this

#4 OFFLINE   uawxlt

uawxlt

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 331 posts
  • Joined 20-October 09

Posted 10 March 2011 - 02:13 PM

To the OP, be careful what you wish for.

When the physicals start, so do the penalties. You will be penalised for smoking, weight issues, high blood pressure, etc. Those penalties will come with a "fix it" or pay for a higher premium out of your own pocket fine.

The smoking fine I can agree with tho. Glad I quit, wish I had never started.

no one ever reads the fine print :hysterical:
  • Trufflebuns likes this

#5 OFFLINE   FiredMotorCompany

FiredMotorCompany

American, and proud of it.

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,775 posts
  • Joined 10-June 06

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

no one ever reads the fine print :hysterical:

Sometimes, regardless of the fine print, the BIG print clauses are summarily swept under the rug when it suits those who can act with a wink and a nod.

What new product commitments are substantively evident with less than six months remaining? How many are unfulfilled? I know one or two.
  • TBodette68 likes this

Things to remember.........

You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

You cannot possibly be this thick-headed.   I've explained it over and over and over.   Take a 2 week vacation and think about it.
This is not the place for you to vent about what you don't like about Obama or democrats or whatever.

Warning issued by akirby from Profile.
Given 5 points.
Ability to create content removed for 14 days.
Suspended for 14 days

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who don't have it".-George Bernard Shaw

Let it be known. My child's, my family's and my own life is equally precious as the president's and deserves equal rights of protection. Can you say the same for your child or yourself? Or do you have a "king"? ©2013-firedmotorcompany

All gun grabbers take note: Your child looked at you and believed you when you said you loved them and would protect them. ©2013-firedmotorcompany

I am sure you believe the president deserves a highly trained and well armed security force at all times......
but you value his life more than your own family. Tell them that tonight when you tuck them into bed.  ©2013-firedmotorcompany

"I am dumbfounded how little is expected of our politicians and how much is tolerated."-© 2013-FiredMotorCompany

#6 OFFLINE   Die Wahrheit

Die Wahrheit

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined 13-April 09

Posted 19 March 2011 - 11:02 PM

Sometimes, regardless of the fine print, the BIG print clauses are summarily swept under the rug when it suits those who can act with a wink and a nod.

What new product commitments are substantively evident with less than six months remaining? How many are unfulfilled? I know one or two.

Why would YOU know anything? Thats the question. No one cares what you want to know of ANTI

Edited by Die Wahrheit, 19 March 2011 - 11:03 PM.

• Bowie likes this
2012 "YES WE STILL CAN" The Senate, The House, and the Big House! We've came we saw and we will conquer! Big ups to my occupy protesters.

#7 OFFLINE   sanduskyman

sanduskyman

New BON Member

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 16-February 11
  • Current Vehicle:F-150

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

Your Physical is at Gate 4 Medical, just sign in and have a seat.

hahahahahahahahah

Your a fucking idiot for asking bob king for your free physical, just bend over and cough holding your nut sack yourself.

You should be asking where the hell your money is for the last 6 years you gave up to the company!. You make me sick you idiot.

Also a company can't make you get a physical.... Only your family doctor can!.

Don't buy into the BS you hear, or the BS they try to implement. It just ain't gonna work, and the law makers will make sure of that!.

If someone tells you at work to get a physical, you sue the fuck out of them for discrimination.

Edited by sanduskyman, 22 March 2011 - 03:45 PM.

• The General and Trufflebuns like this

#8 OFFLINE   DTP Nick

DTP Nick

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 27-January 11

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

hahahahahahahahah

Your a fucking idiot for asking bob king for your free physical, just bend over and cough holding your nut sack yourself.

You should be asking where the hell your money is for the last 6 years you gave up to the company!. You make me sick you idiot.

Don't buy into the BS you hear, or the BS they try to implement. It just ain't gonna work, and the law makers will make sure of that!.

If someone tells you at work to get a physical, you sue the fuck out of them for discrimination.

Welcome back Chucky!! I see you are still cynical as ever LOL.....I think him asking for a physical doesnt make sense either...
  • TBodette68 likes this

#9 OFFLINE   DTP Nick

DTP Nick

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 27-January 11

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

hahahahahahahahah

Ps..You claim you are NOT chucky and that you work in Ohio yet you refer to gate 4 medical at the Rouge complex at DTP!!!...Hmmmmmm......Chucky from body?

#10 OFFLINE   sanduskyman

sanduskyman

New BON Member

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 16-February 11
  • Current Vehicle:F-150

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

I refer to many plants, cause I've been at many plants, and I also make sure I know my surroundings wherever I work unlike you that only knows where the men's restroom is being that you hide out in there D'ICK.. I mean Nick.

ahahhaahahahahahahahahaha

can someone else laugh at DTP nick for me, I wanna get the whole room laughing at him.. kinda like the little kids did to him in school!.
  • TBodette68 and Trufflebuns like this

#11 OFFLINE   Twincam Harley

Twincam Harley

King of the WORLD

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 871 posts
  • Joined 20-December 04

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

I refer to many plants, cause I've been at many plants, and I also make sure I know my surroundings wherever I work unlike you that only knows where the men's restroom is being that you hide out in there D'ICK.. I mean Nick.

can someone else laugh at DTP nick for me, I wanna get the whole room laughing at him.. kinda like the little kids did to him in school!.

Chucky, you are a moron.
  • kcman23 and DTP Nick like this

#12 OFFLINE   SU-FI

SU-FI

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Joined 18-September 06
  • Current Vehicle:2005 Escape - 2012 Focus

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:27 PM

Does knowing your surroundings include knowing the quickest way to medical, chucky?
  • Twincam Harley and DTP Nick like this

http://www.facebook....borntruckplant/

The word on the street is we're being set up!

#13 OFFLINE   DTP Nick

DTP Nick

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 418 posts
  • Joined 27-January 11

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

I remember when you worked at Saline how they laughed at you Chucky. You are one of the ugliest bastards God has put on this earth. Massive forehead you have and those tiny little rodent like eyes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Twincam Harley likes this

#14 OFFLINE   damagedone37

damagedone37

1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Joined 22-July 08
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:1997 F150 Regular Cab Longbox

Posted 23 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Seriously what a joke... You have to have worked at DTP to know Gate 4 what a liar and a horrible one at that
  • Twincam Harley likes this

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·