I have a 2010 Expedition with the in dash 6 disk player with sync. I bought a 2011 nav unit with the hard drive from a F350. Was told by a radio place that I need
1. Splitter for sat/nav ant.
2. Amp for nav unit said they have no output power.
3. Different buttons for the steering wheel.
Is this all true?? Has anyone done this swap??
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute. Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
Factory Nav Install
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users