Average Build Time

HARMANBG

Just curious if anyone knows the average build time of a F250 Super-Duty. Just the time spent in production in the factory not counting delivery time. Thanks

"Build time" is usually kept pretty "close to the vest". It is a correlates directly with the profitability of a factory. A few industrial magazine would publish estimated build times.

One very interesting question is what is the difference in build time from a steel 2014 F150 to an aluminum F150. They had better be similar or Ford will never be able to make the profit they had in the past.

I ordered my super duty 11-12-14 and was notified this week 12-1-14 that the dealer has gotten a VIN number. does anyone know how long it take after the VIN is issued? They told me when I ordered it that it would be 4 to 6 weeks. It has been 3 and the waiting is killing me. First time I ordered everything I wanted instead of getting what they had on the lot also my first new F-250 . Currently have a 2010 F150 max tow super crew. It has been a good truck I just tow too much heavy stuff and need the superduty.