Track new VIN 1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

First of all, please ignore that troll. He is only interested in starting crap. Funny that he tells you about the rules when he himself has broken about all of them and wonders why he doesn't get any help. You life will be better suited to adding him to your ignore list also.

Secondly, you are scheduled to start production on Jan 24th.

• Like 1

First of all, please ignore that troll. He is only interested in starting crap. Funny that he tells you about the rules when he himself has broken about all of them and wonders why he doesn't get any help. You life will be better suited to adding him to your ignore list also.

-BUMP-

VIN 1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

Update please. Any window sticker available?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE.

A kind reminder of two rules:

6.) If I have previously given you an update and in that update there was a specific date listed of something to happen next in the production run, please don't ask me for any more updates until that date has past. I waste a ton of time with folks wanting updates to production dates I have given you when that date hasn't even happened yet - there won't be any changes. Please be smart about it.

8.) I provide vehicle locator updates - status updates that can be found in your vehicle visability report. That is it. Don't ask me to provide you with anything other than that, i.e.: no build sheets, window stickers, production schedules, etc. You can look up your own window stickers.

Thank you.

-bump-

Status please.

1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

Thank you.

Last update it says you were scheduled to start production on Jan 29th. Nothing since then and no updates. Ask me again mid-to-late next week and I should have better info for you.

bump-

Status please.

1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just gave you an update about a half hour ago, give me a break. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that.

As this is now a couple days later, please if you would be so kind to provide an update.

1FTFW1ET7BFA70211

THANK YOU!