2012 Mustang Lava Red

ranchero

• 1 month later...

Is it just the pics, but Lava Red seems to be a bit more towards a purple than a burgundy color. I have even read some early comments where people have called this new color "plum".

Do we have any pics, exterior and interior, of a Mustang in Lava Red and Lave Red ?

Is it just the pics, but Lava Red seems to be a bit more towards a purple than a burgundy color. I have even read some early comments where people have called this new color "plum".

Do we have any pics, exterior and interior, of a Mustang in Lava Red and Lave Red ?

I've seen it on a different vehicle and it looks nice, but it's dark like kona blue. I did not think it was purple. Go to a Ford dealer and see if they have any other cars that color and check it out. I think I saw it on an Edge.

I've seen it on a different vehicle and it looks nice, but it's dark like kona blue. I did not think it was purple. Go to a Ford dealer and see if they have any other cars that color and check it out. I think I saw it on an Edge.

The colour you are thinking of on the Edge is the Bordeaux. Lava is even darker and is only found on the Harley Davidson F150 and the '12 Mustangs

• 1 month later...

My wife will freak out if she sees this called "Red". I had a 95 Ranger and a 2000 Lincoln LS that were different shades of dark red and any time I referred to them as red she'd roll her eyes. If it's not fire engine red to her it's not red - it's Fuscia or Maroon or some other color name. I said so it's ok to have light blue and dark blue, light green and dark green but you can't have a dark red?

:banghead: