Tracking Request 2011 F150 Lariat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered the Lariat without seeing the interior. Once I saw the light wood grain it was back to the dealer for a quick change. Some truck basically....but no light wood grain dash!!

Thanks

Same thought and concern on my end for the light woodgrain. I may change out with another dash (med oak or light maple color). Has anyone used a "decal overlay"?

Please keep chit-chat out of tracking threads and posting in other peoples tracking threads. If you want info from the individual pertaining to their vehicle, please use PMs.

Rule 10:

10.) I appreciate civility and I enjoy please and thank yous. However, please keep the extra chitchat to a minimum because it helps me sort through threads I haven't upated yet and ones I have.

Posts other than between individuals wanting tracking info really makes it difficult to see what I need to update info for. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

CB3354 / D026

cyberdman I spoke to the salesman today and he had the priority change from 40 to 01. Hoping this will speed things along!!

Thanks for your suggestion.

That's dman, my friend.

No change I'm afraid.

You may want to see your salesperson and see if they can hurry things along, bump your priority or something.