New Mustang

Hmmm, don't know if what I've draw counts as 'not retro,' since it's similar to today's model, but here ya go (complete with step-by-step pictures of how the sequential turn signal works:

Copy2ofnewmustang2-0.jpg

Copy2ofnewmustang2-1.jpg

Copy2ofnewmustang2-2.jpg

Copy2ofnewmustang2-3.jpg

These were just quick doodles during class one day, so they're crude and the design isn't thought out extremely well, but you get the idea.

The turn signal uses the 3 outer 'rings' sequentially and the 3 vertical bars within those 'rings' are the brake lights, while the horizontal bar across the brake lights is the reverse light. (The taillights are the one part of the design I focused on LOL).

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

Boring ?? All you had to do was drive a 5.0 or one that was modified and you know those cars were NOT boring. Put Ford back on the high performance map for decades

Don't be defensive. I had a new 1982 5.0 Capri, and a new 1990 Mustang 5.0 LX convertible...both manuals.

The Styling was boring.

Don't be defensive. I had a new 1982 5.0 Capri, and a new 1990 Mustang 5.0 LX convertible...both manuals.

The Styling was boring.

I agree about the styling. Most cars out of the 80's were boring in terms of styling, but it did provide us with cars like the GNX, and 5.0 Mustangs.

So you owned one " Boring " car and then hated the styling so much you bought another " Boring " car ???? Yup thats makes perfect sense

[/quote

They were nice cars, a great bang for the buck.

I said (FOR THE LAST TIME!) the STYLING was boring. It was typical of the era.

Do you not understand that someone could like and enjoy a car without being totally gaga over it's styling? Back then it was as good as it got. It was pre-heritage, other than a horse emblem here and there, it could have been "any car".

• 3 weeks later...