OHAP's Future

4everblue

This makes a new product a little more difficult .

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/07/11/fiat-may-supply-ram-van-replacement-for-dodge/

I don't think so. We've historically had great launches and our quality is best in the industry. Furthermore, whenever the company has been in dire straits, when they've come to OHAP, they've gotten what they need. It would make business sense for them to continue to fully utilize the facility and workforce that is in place given that they have always stepped up to the line and done what was needed to be done. Granted, we need a new body shop but I truly believe that it is a sound investment in the future presence of Ford Motor Company in Northeastern Ohio.

JUST FOR THE RECORD.

2011 Ford E-Series Wagon

2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

2011 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van

2011 Chrysler Town & Country

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan

2011 GMC Savana Passenger Van

2011 Honda Odyssey

2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

2011 Nissan Quest

2011 Toyota Sienna

2011 Volkswagen Routan

2012 Kia Sedona

2012 Mazda MAZDA5

The competition is getting heavy.

JUST FOR THE RECORD.

2011 Ford E-Series Wagon

2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon

2011 Chevrolet Express Passenger Van

2011 Chrysler Town & Country

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan

2011 GMC Savana Passenger Van

2011 Honda Odyssey

2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

2011 Nissan Quest

2011 Toyota Sienna

2011 Volkswagen Routan

2012 Kia Sedona

2012 Mazda MAZDA5

The competition is getting heavy.

Again, I have to disagree. For the most part, you've mentioned passenger vans. The Econoline is primarily a commercial segment van and that's the niche we need to look at. We have the majority of the market and I believe we will continue to have that market. The passenger vehicles compete in an entirely different class. Furthermore, what would that have to do with a new product? We won't be getting a new van necessarily. It could be an entirely different product.

Again, I have to disagree. For the most part, you've mentioned passenger vans. The Econoline is primarily a commercial segment van and that's the niche we need to look at. We have the majority of the market and I believe we will continue to have that market. The passenger vehicles compete in an entirely different class. Furthermore, what would that have to do with a new product? We won't be getting a new van necessarily. It could be an entirely different product.

True