Can anyone from AAI or anyone else answer this?

fordguy61mi

Does anyone know or have an estimate of how many black Mustang Bullitts were built of the 7700 cars from the 2008-2009 limited production period? The only thing I could find by Googling it was some guy that thought around 10% were black and the rest were green. I'm curious how rare a black one might be down the road. Thanks for any positive feedback.

Does anyone know or have an estimate of how many black Mustang Bullitts were built of the 7700 cars from the 2008-2009 limited production period? The only thing I could find by Googling it was some guy that thought around 10% were black and the rest were green. I'm curious how rare a black one might be down the road. Thanks for any positive feedback.

They all looked green to me! Good luck on your search...

Thanks, I'm sure someone knows. I just may never find that person.

Would the info on a vehicle's exterior color only be contained in the vehicle's broadcast data? I'm not sure if there is any way to easliy interrogate broadcast data.

Would the info on a vehicle's exterior color only be contained in the vehicle's broadcast data? I'm not sure if there is any way to easliy interrogate broadcast data.

I was hoping that whoever ran that operation over there would know the answer to that question and I was hoping he/she told others and it got around to someone on here. Maybe not.

I was hoping that whoever ran that operation over there would know the answer to that question and I was hoping he/she told others and it got around to someone on here. Maybe not.

I'll ask some people I know in paint shop, but it did seem to be a 90 / 10 ratio of green to black, at least on the shift I was working. We are off for two weeks starting tonight, and B shift is eliminated after tonight, so quite a few people who might know will be gone for good, but if I find out the true numbers, I'll post them (even if it's 2 weeks from now). You can also try Ford Fanatics, or any of the Mustang magazines or websites, because they keep track of all production numbers. Good luck.

I'll ask some people I know in paint shop, but it did seem to be a 90 / 10 ratio of green to black, at least on the shift I was working. We are off for two weeks starting tonight, and B shift is eliminated after tonight, so quite a few people who might know will be gone for good, but if I find out the true numbers, I'll post them (even if it's 2 weeks from now). You can also try Ford Fanatics, or any of the Mustang magazines or websites, because they keep track of all production numbers. Good luck.

Thanks I appreciate that.

- there were a total of 814 B's built in 2009

- 634 were HG and 180 were black

All i know for now.

I know there were supposed to be 7700 built between 2008 and 2009. Must be the majority were built in 2008 then. That gives me some idea of the ratio, though. Thanks for the information.