ORDERED 2010 NAVIGATOR

WESTBROOK

I AM THE SALES PERSON THAT ORDERED A 2010 NAV 'L' SERIES FOR a frien of mine is it possible that he and his family can get info and replues on the stage of their ordered unit??

My name is Mark Cabon @ AUTOWAY LINCOLN MERCURY CLEARWATER FLA .. CABONM@AUTONATION.COM

THANK YOU

MARK

I AM THE SALES PERSON THAT ORDERED A 2010 NAV 'L' SERIES FOR a frien of mine is it possible that he and his family can get info and replues on the stage of their ordered unit??

My name is Mark Cabon @ AUTOWAY LINCOLN MERCURY CLEARWATER FLA .. CABONM@AUTONATION.COM

THANK YOU

MARK

Mark, I'm surprised that you don't have access to that information. When I ordered a 2010 Explorer, I know wrong forum, but I got my VIN from my dealership (Saleman). I was also able to get a build week from them and then I followed the track of at least the windows sticker on-line. They had an idea of when it was due at the dealership.

The window sticker can be found here, just replace the VIN number with the VIN number you get for the Nav.

I hope this helps.