Online Pay & W2

MTP'er

what is a CDSID and where do you go to access them

Go to www.at.ford.com. Click on the U.S. Employees tab at the top of the page. The first paragraph has a click here link. On the page that opens, under the log in ... there is a link for obtaining your ID.

Anyone who has computer access at the plant would use the same log in and password to get into the site.

• Like 1

Have ID, how do I get password?

Have to use a company computer to access P-sync, it is a huge hassel. I have a csid, needed to update password, tried twice still no luck. Had the tech guy at work try to help, I had to call Detroit tech line, they gave me a temporary to get on at work to generate a new password, still not working. This is bullshit.

• Like 1

I know this wasn't ready to roll out yet. @ ISA we were told that they have to get everybody a CDSID before this will become offical. So just chill for alittle and I bet a memo will come out instructing you how to get a CDSID and password. We are on layoff this week, so if I hear anything I will post it. This is the way things are going to be with you paystub so get use to it. Alot of employers are going this way. Its pretty cool, you can check your paystub 3 days before you get paid. Also you can print them out if need be same with the W2. Its all good !!!!!

I know this wasn't ready to roll out yet. @ ISA we were told that they have to get everybody a CDSID before this will become offical. So just chill for alittle and I bet a memo will come out instructing you how to get a CDSID and password. We are on layoff this week, so if I hear anything I will post it. This is the way things are going to be with you paystub so get use to it. Alot of employers are going this way. Its pretty cool, you can check your paystub 3 days before you get paid. Also you can print them out if need be same with the W2. Its all good !!!!!

Been using it at my Plant for 2 months. Love it. You can view your paystub on Tuesdays after 8pm EST.

Been using it at my Plant for 2 months. Love it. You can view your paystub on Tuesdays after 8pm EST.

I have used it for a month and it's way better then chasing a stub every week, plus you can view the stub online at home on wed. so you know what is going into the bank on Friday. It will hold 15 months of Paystubs at one time so it give you plenty of time to print them off when need be. KTP got a bulletin yesterday and it stated that on Feb. 15th they would begin using the online paystubs and csids would be distributed with instructions on how it works with 6 kiosks in the building to print a statement out if you didn't want to do it at home. I really like it, good move in my opinion.

I have used it for a month and it's way better then chasing a stub every week, plus you can view the stub online at home on wed. so you know what is going into the bank on Friday. It will hold 15 months of Paystubs at one time so it give you plenty of time to print them off when need be. KTP got a bulletin yesterday and it stated that on Feb. 15th they would begin using the online paystubs and csids would be distributed with instructions on how it works with 6 kiosks in the building to print a statement out if you didn't want to do it at home. I really like it, good move in my opinion.

LMAO! Wonderful! Stupendeous!

Now, why in the FUCK is my SS# still required openly by this piece of shit machine we work for? What happened to the global ID # that I was forced to memorize???

I'll tell you the last "excuse" I got from the UAW, and it matched the in plant company stooges too, had to do with lack of company funds blah blah blah blah blah..., Which told me Ford was investing in the ID theft protection market and was cutting a slice back to the UAW.

Meanwhile, ACS (the new FORD investment sham managing our TESPHE accounts) can't get the website up and running for MAC users. I have to relay on their WORD for what is in my account now...FUCK THAT!!

• 3 weeks later...

Have to use a company computer to access P-sync, it is a huge hassel. I have a csid, needed to update password, tried twice still no luck. Had the tech guy at work try to help, I had to call Detroit tech line, they gave me a temporary to get on at work to generate a new password, still not working. This is bullshit.

I'm having the same problem. Do you have the number to the tech line. I appreciate it. Thanks

I'm having the same problem. Do you have the number to the tech line. I appreciate it. Thanks

I also had the same problem at work with p sync. Got booted out and was told to call the help desk.. I found a work around..

Must be done at a ford computer. Must be completely logged out of windows.Then log in with your. cdsid.. my password was reset by ford and is first letter of first name and first letter of last name and last four of soc sec #. example John Doe 555-55-5555 would be JD5555 for the password. after doing this it says to create new password. then was able to log into atford at work and at home. Hope this helps. I spent 2 months calling the help desk and visiting labor relations.

I called the hotline site up by ford and all I get are foreign speaking people who I can't get to understand and that I have trouble understanding. Please get some English speaking people ford this is bull. Finally one said something about a problem with password and to use last 8 digits or first 8 digits of ss# to use as first password going to try again tomorrow. Already put in 30minutes first time this was made difficult on prpose by ford and the uaw.