2011MY Escape/Mariner

johnjyi

• 1 month later...

I've seen in another thread that the order bank for the 2011MY opens in March 2010.

So, has anyone heard/seen any updates on the Escape and/or Mariner for 2011MY?

Starting the 2011 MY this soon (March), does provide some good support that a completely new 2012 is coming, and will come early.

I wonder if 2011 will see the return of rear disc brakes (4 wheel discs) on at least the hybrids? Well, I can dream.

Starting the 2011 MY this soon (March), does provide some good support that a completely new 2012 is coming, and will come early.

I wonder if 2011 will see the return of rear disc brakes (4 wheel discs) on at least the hybrids? Well, I can dream.

I hope the 4 wheel discs AND the driver side A-Pillar grip/handle return. I have them on my 2007 Mariner.

I don't believe so. In fact, I think I remember seeing it on the passenger side A-pillar when I was looking at one.

In thinking about it more, I believe it is the rear passenger ceiling mounted grips, which are lost with the side curtain airbags. With those grips gone, so are the coat hooks they include.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen in another thread that the order bank for the 2011MY opens in March 2010.

So, has anyone heard/seen any updates on the Escape and/or Mariner for 2011MY?

Thanks!

While my wife was waiting for our '09 Escape to be serviced a few weeks ago, she found a brochure for the 2011 Escape. She said that she saw that heated/COOLED seats were available. Does this mean cooled will be available in the 2011 Fusion???

While my wife was waiting for our '09 Escape to be serviced a few weeks ago, she found a brochure for the 2011 Escape. She said that she saw that heated/COOLED seats were available. Does this mean cooled will be available in the 2011 Fusion???

Hey, Duckracer!

I really hope you're not BS'ing me about this. That's one of the extra features that I was hoping for. :hyper: :hyper:

Now, I'm really looking forward to any press releases on it.

Hey, Duckracer!

I really hope you're not BS'ing me about this. That's one of the extra features that I was hoping for. :hyper: :hyper:

You know ,when your wife tells you something, you gotta believe it.;-)

Hey, Duckracer!

You know ,when your wife tells you something, you gotta believe it.;-)

BTW, you will LOVE the Escape. We have a Limited AWD with the V6. The V6 ROCKS! It makes this DELICIOUS sound at full throttle on onramps. It sounds like it is being shifted manually even the pedal is on the floor the whole time.

front line..

wonder if she miss read it and it is actually for the edge.. i cant see ford investing any money into the escape this year since the new one is coming quick.

That's right, Frontline.

Maybe they have a lot of the current parts that need to be used up so they're enticing it a bit? I'd take a current model with the heated/cooled seats. :hysterical:

Edited by exrub