GT Premium 64V 19" Premium Painted Luster Nickel Aluminum Wheels $995

OTHER OPTIONS

59G Glass Roof $1,995

51H HID Headlamps $ 525

43S Security Package $ 395

53B Comfort Group $ 595

59B Convertible Soft Boot $ 160

58N Electronics Package $2,340

77C Rear Video Camera w/Electronics Package $ 240 (Rapid Spec 201A, 202A, 203A, 400A, 401A)

77C Rear Video Camera w/o Electronics Package $ 385 (Rapid Spec 201A, 202A, 203A, 400A, 401A)

PU6 Red Candy Specialty Paint $ 395

55D Brembo Brake Package $1,695 (GT Premium - Rapid Spec 400A, 401A)

AUDIO

918 Shaker 1000 - GT Premium $1,295

NOTE: All prices listed are MSRP.

FYI: Ford Motor Company offices are closed on Monday, January 18th for the Martin Luther King Day holiday. Expect the 2011 Mustang Order Guide to be released next week.

Edited by ice-capades

Thanks for this information! The pricing doesn't appear to be exponentially higher than 2010 even with the new goodies. A decently equipped GT should list for $35k or so.

Interesting to note, or not, I just got back from Northampton Ford (MA) and was checking to see if Ford had released the 2011 Mustang Order Guide and saw that they pulled the Price List from the FMCDealer.com website.

I'd still expect both to be available any day now.

Joey

I wonder why they aren't offering any performance options for the V8 auto (at least an axle ratio upgrade). At least now (or job2) for the V6, there are multiple performance options for both manual and auto.

I'd expect that the "take" rate for performance options on automatic GT's would be too low to justify.

Quick question for you guys!

First, can you pre-order a Mustang using X-Plan? Or does the car have to be on the lot?

Second, how exactly does the pricing on X-Plan work? What percentage of what cost is discounted?

In my case, I would want a black GT coupe premium, standard transmission, 3.55 axle, HID lamps, and Brembo package.

Are the accessories discounted as well? Or is it only the base GT Premium?

Thanks

First, can you pre-order a Mustang using X-Plan? Or does the car have to be on the lot?

Second, how exactly does the pricing on X-Plan work? What percentage of what cost is discounted?

In my case, I would want a black GT coupe premium, standard transmission, 3.55 axle, HID lamps, and Brembo package.

Thanks

I would like to know, also. BTW, other than color, that is about how I'd spec one.

Thanks

Yes, you can factory order a Mustang under the X Plan. The X Plan pricing is based on the total vehicle price including all factory invoiced accessories and options. I'll let others here give you the specifics regarding the X Plan discounts.

You don't need the X plan pin to order the vehicle - just when you take delivery. Although it's a good idea to get the pin as soon as you can so you don't get stuck without one after the car comes in. Pins are good for 1 year and as long as the pin issuer knows you're ordering it should be ok - just make sure to keep in touch so they don't cancel the pin.

X plan for Fords is approximately $150 over the actual dealer invoice, give or take $50. Actual dealer invoice includes FDAF (advertising) which runs a few hundred dollars depending on model and geographic location. This cost is not included in the edmunds or kbb dealer invoice totals listed on the web. The actual formula is

Dealer invoice minus 0.4% plus $275

With X plan you get all available public incentives, and sometimes you get additional incentives (usually when there is dealer cash involved - Ford basically gives you the dealer cash as an additional rebate). The dealer can only charge you $75 for documentation fees (as opposed to $200-$500 on a non X plan sale). The dealer is not allowed to add any other fees outside of those required by gov't (tax, title, registration, etc.) and they can't force you to buy any accessories or dealer add-ons like paint protection.

If you take the kbb.com dealer invoice prices and add $500 to account for the X plan markup and FDAF, you'll be in the ballpark.

Thanks for putting this up for us. I am so anxious to get the 2011 replacement. I was a 4 year owner of a 2006 pony package Stang until I was cut off by a 70 yr old on Christmas Eve which ended up totaling my baby. I was thinking about getting something different, but after hearing about the 300 HP/30 mpg I am definitely sticking to the family.

Edited by royale

Thanks for putting this up for us. I am so anxious to get the 2011 replacement. I was a 4 year owner of a 2006 pony package Stang until I was cut off by a 70 yr old on Christmas Eve which ended up totaling my baby. I was thinking about getting something different, but after hearing about the 300 HP/30 mpg I am definitely sticking to the family.

Glad to hear that you're ok after the unfortunate accident. Even happier that you're planning on buying another Mustang afterwards which is something that our Dealership has seen many times.

Yes, you can factory order a Mustang under the X Plan. The X Plan pricing is based on the total vehicle price including all factory invoiced accessories and options. I'll let others here give you the specifics regarding the X Plan discounts.

Hmm...interesting. I think a slaes guy at a Ford dealer lied to me. He told me I could not order a vehicle and use an XPlan. I'm gonna post about this on the main forum and see what others have to say. I'm gonna be mad if he lied to me. He also told me that 2011's couldent be ordered until April.

Hmm...interesting. I think a slaes guy at a Ford dealer lied to me. He told me I could not order a vehicle and use an XPlan. I'm gonna post about this on the main forum and see what others have to say. I'm gonna be mad if he lied to me. He also told me that 2011's couldent be ordered until April.

That is good to know. I get an Xplan through my work place as well. After browsing through the catalog yesterday, I have my mind set on getting the Mustang Club of America edition. It has everything I had on my Pony Package + Ext. Apperance Package. Glad to see they are smart enough to combine both!

Anyone have any ideas of how much the Mustang Club of America edition will run?

Also is this the new Ingot metallic color thats only available in 2011?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2011-Mustang-Club-of_723498.htm

• 3 weeks later...

OK folks, I was thinking about buying a 2010 Mustang GT convertible. I even got has far as picking the colors, Red Candy outside and Brick Red inside (no comments... just accept that those were my choices).

I was just looking (drooling) over the 2011 Ordering Guide, and noticed (to my horror) that even though Ford is still offering both Red Candy and Brick Red for 2011, for some reason, you can no longer get the two together! :eek5:

Is there any chance this is an error in the Ordering Guide?

This can't be all that bad of a combination because I have even collected several 2010 publicity shots (ads) from Ford, with this exact red with red color scheme. :camera:

I know that GM has an option in their ordering system that allows for an override for color choice matches. Does Ford have such a thing?

I just logged onto Ford's AXZ Plan website, and there are no 2011 models listed at all.

I don't know if that means the website hasn't been updated yet, or the plan itself hasn't added any 2011 models yet.

Anyone have any ideas of how much the Mustang Club of America edition will run?

Also is this the new Ingot metallic color thats only available in 2011?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2011-Mustang-Club-of_723498.htm

Mustang Club of America edition = RS 203A on the V6 Premium. As ice-capades indicated, the package is the same price as the Pony Package (202A) at $995; thus MSRP for Mustangs so equipped start at $27,690 for the coupe and $32,690 for the convertible, including destination.

And you are correct royale, the video shows an Ingot Silver Metallic Mustang.

Edited by aneekr

• 2 weeks later...

The Rapid Spec #402A is for the California Special Edition GT Premium. The 55D option code is for the Brembo Brake Package option.

The bigger question is are they mutually exclusive? In other words, you can get one or the other but not on the same car...?

The bigger question is are they mutually exclusive? In other words, you can get one or the other but not on the same car...?

If you get the California Special you can't get the brake package. I tried and it's a no go. Sure would have liked it.