new Ford vehicle announcement this week

I dunno if anybody else listens to the Autoblog podcast. It's a good listen, and these guys are fair. They get accused of being Ford biased, but I think they're the least biased and most down to earth of anybody talking about cars.

Anyway, this last podcast, they're talking a bit about the new C-max, and one of them mentions that there's something else coming up that they can't mention yet, but that they can talk about in next week's podcast.

http://www.autoblog.com/category/podcasts

They start talking about the CMax around the 26 minute mark, talk a bit about the Mark III Focus, and then mention this new car at 27:30, sounds like it's coming out at Frankfurt. Anybody know what to expect?

I'll take any new introduction now, specially if it's a Mercury, they will be starving for products come next year...

I would vote for that as well...I'm almost to the point of wondering if Ford is releasing TOO much product....I mean do we actually NEED the C-max? we alredy have the 7 pass Flex and Expedition.....too much product scares me, I say less lineup, better overall quality....

I would vote for that as well...I'm almost to the point of wondering if Ford is releasing TOO much product....I mean do we actually NEED the C-max? we alredy have the 7 pass Flex and Expedition.....too much product scares me, I say less lineup, better overall quality....

Thats kinda funnny, you have to remember that the new product is done world-wide, not just out of Dearborn etc...I don't think its going to be an issue. It might complicate things for salesmen, but at least you can't say well I don't have a car that doesn't have sliding doors when someone wants it.

Maybe ongoing negotiations with the UAW and CAW are forcing Ford's hand prematurely.

I'm just guessing but it is a possibility.

I'll take any new introduction now, specially if it's a Mercury, they will be starving for products come next year...
maybe its Mercury Small Car

me too!

would love some hint at the whitespace vehicle (that I hope so strongly will be a Merc that I can't help believing it will)

but

think it's too soon for that

so... the C3 version of:

3904182438_1a6ea87298_m.jpg

Edited by 2b2