04 Nav drv pwr seat/mirror/pedals fuse blows

HalH1

OK, electrical gremlin question for all the Nav owners or experts out there...

My font seat power mirror and pedal fuse (30A) as begun blowing regularly. 1st was mysterious and did no new equipment installs or mods to cause a short. Replaced it with an OEM fuse, and it popped again about 2 weeks later.

Any ideas of the a possible culprit or how to figure this one out?

As always, any help is appreciated. :banghead:

OK, electrical gremlin question for all the Nav owners or experts out there...

My font seat power mirror and pedal fuse (30A) as begun blowing regularly. 1st was mysterious and did no new equipment installs or mods to cause a short. Replaced it with an OEM fuse, and it popped again about 2 weeks later.

Any ideas of the a possible culprit or how to figure this one out?

As always, any help is appreciated. :banghead:

Takes two weeks to pop? Does it happen under any specific conditions? I would buy some fuses, put a new one in, work the mirrors, then work the chair, etc. If it pops while doing one of those you have narrowed it down. Plug and unplug the wire harness you can get too, maybe a bad connection.

Takes two weeks to pop? Does it happen under any specific conditions? I would buy some fuses, put a new one in, work the mirrors, then work the chair, etc. If it pops while doing one of those you have narrowed it down. Plug and unplug the wire harness you can get too, maybe a bad connection.

Thanks, I will try that. I had just replaced the side molding that holds the seat controls but was pretty sure thsoe were plugged in well. Controls were working fine. A hunting for the Gremlin I will go...