Same sex Marriage

oh, and PS, I don't beleive religion should be taught in schools either...that should also be a voluntary class, after all, how many religions are there...and they all think they are right and the others wrong....crazy stuff, there would classes for Mormons, Buddists, Prodestants, Catholics, Muslims......

I do see the larger picture...and I don't really care who raises their hand next. They should all have their day in court.

Be careful what you wish for, SUV.

Don't Ask, Don't Tell = Constitutional

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court on Monday agreed with the Obama administration and upheld Pentagon policy barring gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military.

The court said it will not hear an appeal from former Army Capt. James Pietrangelo II, who was dismissed under the "don't ask, don't tell" policy. The federal appeals court in Boston earlier threw out a lawsuit filed by Pietrangelo and 11 other veterans. He was the only member of that group who asked the high court to rule that the Clinton-era policy is unconstitutional.

During last year's campaign, President Barack Obama indicated he supported the eventual repeal of the policy, but he has made no specific move to do so since taking office in January. Meanwhile, the White House has said it won't stop gays and lesbians from being dismissed from the military........