LEPers speak up!

Pipedope

• 3 weeks later...

Mr pinky stink still don't have a local for us yet... Tho I'm not holding out any faith in anyone local to do anything either they don't know how or they can't do it. Going on 9 years since we had a local. Wonder if we will have one b4 2029.prolly not time to recall all these guys and gals.

Our fearsome foursome of bargainers always brag how they hate management and refuse to meet with them. I picture them in negotiations with their arms crossed and looking out the window like spoiled five year olds. I wonder if they are working for us or just trying to get carpenters and ramp crew for themselves?

Well word is he is already drawing painter Glazier pay. And yes everyone knows he has accomplished absolutely nothing except calling IUAW about every problem. This Clown Hinkle is in way over his head and he is really immature and surrounds himself with dummies that makes him feel like a big man. He tries to play the macho card too, but he is just a dumb little spoiled punk. The reason he doesn't get anything done in negotiations he is the dumbest guy in the room and thats pretty bad considering who all is on the Bargaining Committee.

Yeah we got vanilla ice and his cousin Italian ice... Then there is loose lips with his amazing wife big moose lips... Then u got supeytick {real annoying but does nothing} don't forget 3 days behind.. He never knows what's going on. What a redneck bunch of losers. Maybe we will get a 2089 contract