LEPers speak up!

Pipedope

• 2 weeks later...

Well I seen a first here at the plant. We had a employee appreciation cookout at the plant Thursday and our union and management jointly served us Hamburgers and baked beans. Which they have done for several years. But what I have never seen before our union leadership had the membership wearing stickers saying "If you appreciate then negotiate". Does this Bargaining Committee really have zero integrity that they would get our members to wear these when they are going to get their dinner at a joint event. I guess this Bargaining Committee has no integrity or clout resorting to tactics like that. What a shameful unprofessional group.

• Like 1

Sry was in important mtg with union officials.. Looks like lima is getting more work... Woo hoo we will announce it in 2029. Please look forward to it. We did have employee appreciation day hope everyone enjoys it. Next week we have bring your dog to work day.. Right after clown day..clown day we want everyone to dress like a clown. And don't forgot about slapping ppl it's ok under certain terms

Yes I mean I hope so.. But after last week I accidentally puked on Jimmy 'Billy dee' settles I'm not so sure they like me anymore..I told them the paint manager made me eat Camel meat or get mud in the face so I ate Camel. It wasn't good then he refused to call me back so I can't negotiate... Why do day dew Dat ? So we passed out pallets that said if u like me let me know.. It was a genius marketing ofc

• Like 1