LEPers speak up!

Pipedope

Its been way to quiet out there. Is there anything that the ILO'd folks from LEP should hear about? Speak up we're LONELY! :banghead:

I wish there was good news to tell. Still struggling to keep 2 shifts running, some on & off weeks ahead. ( subject to change hour to hour) We're praying for better times ahead.

Its been way to quiet out there. Is there anything that the ILO'd folks from LEP should hear about? Speak up we're LONELY! :banghead:

You should contact Brett Fox and ask him to get us some more work so that everyone can get back to work. He surely has that much power if he got some of the things done that he has here recently!

You should contact Brett Fox and ask him to get us some more work so that everyone can get back to work. He surely has that much power if he got some of the things done that he has here recently!

It sounds like he put a sock in the fat lady's mouth, I haven't heard her sing yet.

• 2 weeks later...
It sounds like he put a sock in the fat lady's mouth, I haven't heard her sing yet.

He can't stop the fat lady, she might be his buddy's wife Ha-Ha. this topic was on the 2nd page-- can't let it go now can we? Keep the faith I honestly think that when she sings, we will like it!!

What do ya want Dozer thief? Another standing ovation for the plant manager???

Hey what do ya know, we gots us a new member! What brings ya to the site pardner? Did I hit a nerve with the fat lady statement? Be careful now, or we will figure out who you are! There aren't too many who will stand up for the dark side, so it won't be hard to figure you out! Bet you are laid off this week aren't you gimpy! I see that you dont live in allen county! Be careful now! Oh by the way you must agree with Hinegardner that uaw built cars and trucks have to park in a seperate lot while mexican built Fords can park up front in the west lot! You dildo!

What's with the dozer thief stuff? Is your old lady fat too? Ha-Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stuff another sandwich in your mouth moron! Have you ever taken a look in the mirror? Your just one big fat joke. Keep up the good work Millwright representative. Your a embarrassment to the UAW, Skilled Trades and all of Ford Motor Company. If you worked half as hard as you stir the pot Ford would be able to loan money to GM idiot. We enjoy watching you make a ass out of yourself.

Stuff another sandwich in your mouth moron! Have you ever taken a look in the mirror? Your just one big fat joke. Keep up the good work Millwright representative. Your a embarrassment to the UAW, Skilled Trades and all of Ford Motor Company. If you worked half as hard as you stir the pot Ford would be able to loan money to GM idiot. We enjoy watching you make a ass out of yourself.

I love it! You're playing my game now huckleberry! Say when!

I love it! You're playing my game now huckleberry! Say when!

In what realm do you think you have the upper hand on everyone and everything. Nobody takes you serious. You want to be Cowboy. Draw partner. We will see if we can get you fitted for a nice XXX-Large box for you and your mouth. Ha Ha you make me laugh you big flake. Sure I'll be your Huckleberry. But I wont call you Slim. Ha Ha how did you people like that one. Lets take a poll who wants 2-dogs to run the show????

In what realm do you think you have the upper hand on everyone and everything. Nobody takes you serious. You want to be Cowboy. Draw partner. We will see if we can get you fitted for a nice XXX-Large box for you and your mouth. Ha Ha you make me laugh you big flake. Sure I'll be your Huckleberry. But I wont call you Slim. Ha Ha how did you people like that one. Lets take a poll who wants 2-dogs to run the show????

I don't want to run any show! You are the one who started the shit about stuffing my mouth, how fat I am,dozer thief, ect. You are the bad ass, not me. And as far as having the upper hand on everything, that's not true either, but, I do have the upper hand on you! by keeping you from exposing yourself. You have to live in the shadows cause you are a pussy!

I don't want to run any show! You are the one who started the shit about stuffing my mouth, how fat I am,dozer thief, ect. You are the bad ass, not me. And as far as having the upper hand on everything, that's not true either, but, I do have the upper hand on you! by keeping you from exposing yourself. You have to live in the shadows cause you are a pussy!

I sure don't want 2-dumb to run the show. Mark my vote down!! It looks like from my psychological point of view that he is starting to play the VICTIM. Examples IE "you started the shit" "Waaa I'm not a dozier thief" "Poor me why is everybody picking on me I never did anything to anyone" and my personal favorite "I should be able to park my Chevy anywhere I want at Ford" :hysterical: . AW Mister comeback has resorted to name calling by calling Q a pussy. How do you think this picture of this 2-dumb guy starting to round out? I must say pretty pathetic! And yes he really does wear his hat back-wards like a little kid!! :hysterical:

Here guys I got 2-dums (dum dum) picture. HA! HA! HA! TEEHEE. It looks like he is getting ready to give some hand signals or blow the boss I can't figure out which one. I know why he wears his hat backwards it gets in the way when he is blowing the boss. Ha! Ha! now thats funny and it makes perfect sense. You dont see that very often. I bet you wished you let this post drop off the page now don't you smartass.

post-37001-1241049532_thumb.jpg

Edited by HigherIQ

Here guys I got 2-dums (dum dum) picture. HA! HA! HA! TEEHEE. It looks like he is getting ready to give some hand signals or blow the boss I can't figure out which one. I know why he wears his hat backwards it gets in the way when he is blowing the boss. Ha! Ha! now thats funny and it makes perfect sense. You dont see that very often. I bet you wished you let this post drop off the page now don't you smartass.

post-37001-1241049532_thumb.jpg

I love it!!

• 6 years later...