2002 Windstar ABS

irls

Hello. I'm brand new here but not to cars. I need to know where the ABS power relay is located on a 2002 Ford Windstar Van. I had the codes read and the first one was the re

lay then a lot of coil codes. I need to replace the relay before I start checking the coils but can't seem to find that tidbit of info.

Is this the right place to come to get technical information? If not could someone inform me of where I could go to find out the location of an ABS power relay for a 2002 Ford Windstar.

Edited by irls

Hello. I'm brand new here but not to cars. I need to know where the ABS power relay is located on a 2002 Ford Windstar Van. I had the codes read and the first one was the re

lay then a lot of coil codes. I need to replace the relay before I start checking the coils but can't seem to find that tidbit of info.

Is this the right place to come to get technical information? If not could someone inform me of where I could go to find out the location of an ABS power relay for a 2002 Ford Windstar.

Look in the 14290 fuse box's under the hood or in the sj-box down near the lower a-post on the drivers side, but it should be under the hood.

Look in the 14290 fuse box's under the hood or in the sj-box down near the lower a-post on the drivers side, but it should be under the hood.

I appreciate someone finally giving me a reply but I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I was requesting. I know where the two fuse/relay boxes are located and I have looked in my owners manual at the reference designators for the relays but the only designation I can find in the owners manual is PCM power relay. There are several relays in each box. WHICH RELAY IN WHICH BOX IS THE ABS POWER RELAY. I suspect it is one of the relays under the hood but all of the relays are the same except for one. I don't want to just replace all of those relays just to find out that the relay I am looking for is in some remote location behind the glove box under a defrost duct bracket. Know what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...
I appreciate someone finally giving me a reply but I guess I wasn't clear enough about what I was requesting. I know where the two fuse/relay boxes are located and I have looked in my owners manual at the reference designators for the relays but the only designation I can find in the owners manual is PCM power relay. There are several relays in each box. WHICH RELAY IN WHICH BOX IS THE ABS POWER RELAY. I suspect it is one of the relays under the hood but all of the relays are the same except for one. I don't want to just replace all of those relays just to find out that the relay I am looking for is in some remote location behind the glove box under a defrost duct bracket. Know what I mean.

Your ABS Power Relay is 101 Relay( Pump Motor) under the hood. Or 102 Relay (Hydraulics Micro) Both are 40 amp J case fuses open the fuse box and look top left they are green. In side fuses box it goes to fuse number 10 that is an 15 amp and this one controls alot of thing. If you are asking Relays are black colour. PCM is 30 amp green top right that is number one fuses and two fuse is red and is an 10 amp fuses. In the fuse card i have fuse 19 and 20 both are PCM relays and both are 15 amp blue colour. PCM and ABS are two different things. I hope this helps you.