2005 navigator questions (I'm New)

klnteg

I have an 05 air Navigator and I hear the odd time a compressor running in the front like its putting air in the suspension or something? I only hear it when its ideling? Any ideas? Also drivers side window goes up very slow and squeels the odd time what could that be?

Also drivers side window goes up very slow and squeels the odd time what could that be?

Get a can of white lithium grease and spray some in the window tracks. My Jeep had the same symptoms as your Navi, and it took care of it.

The compressor sound might mean you have an air suspension, and it might be trying to level the vehicle.

I have an 05 air Navigator and I hear the odd time a compressor running in the front like its putting air in the suspension or something? I only hear it when its ideling? Any ideas? Also drivers side window goes up very slow and squeels the odd time what could that be?

:blah: You have air suspension to help the ride. it should only run for a while and then only when you first start the car. If the compressor continues to run often, you may have a leak in the air lines. This can be bad in that your compressor may prematurely wear out. You can temporarily disable the air suspension with a switch in the rear compartment by the lift gate. turn it off and see what a difference it makes.