2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

Anthony

It seem like the competition won't let domestics get back on their feet! Okay, how does the foreign competition keep coming up with new vehicles/redesigns before Domestics can come up with something?

Think how many times Nissan has 'refreshened' the Frontier. And the Ranger...well the Ranger :(

It almost seems that we've received 2+ Santa Fes for our 1 Escape. To think we may not see a new Escape until after 2010.

It seem like the competition won't let domestics get back on their feet! Okay, how does the foreign competition keep coming up with new vehicles/redesigns before Domestics can come up with something?

Think how many times Nissan has 'refreshened' the Frontier. And the Ranger...well the Ranger :(

It almost seems that we've received 2+ Santa Fes for our 1 Escape. To think we may not see a new Escape until after 2010.

I've said it before, and I'm sure I will again. While Ford and GM worry about Toyota and Honda, the Japanese have something even more worrisome coming up from behind. Those Hyundai characters are getting good. Their learning curve is almost scary.