Navigator/Expedition Superchargers

joe@jdm

Hello guys and girls, my name is Joe and I'm at JDM Engineering in Freehold, NJ. Just wanted you all to know that we offer a supercharger setup for your 2007-2008 Navigator or Expedition with the six speed automatic transmission.

For those of you looking for more power and better gas mileage, our Saleen Supercharger setup delivers on both fronts. Expect gains of 100 horsepower and 100lb/ft of torque, especially at the low end.

Any questions, shoot me off a PM or give me a call at our shop. Or you can check out our website (currently being expanded and updated) at www.teamjdm.com. Thanks!

Hello guys and girls, my name is Joe and I'm at JDM Engineering in Freehold, NJ. Just wanted you all to know that we offer a supercharger setup for your 2007-2008 Navigator or Expedition with the six speed automatic transmission.

For those of you looking for more power and better gas mileage, our Saleen Supercharger setup delivers on both fronts. Expect gains of 100 horsepower and 100lb/ft of torque, especially at the low end.

Any questions, shoot me off a PM or give me a call at our shop. Or you can check out our website (currently being expanded and updated) at www.teamjdm.com. Thanks!

Any chance you have a tuner/programmer such as the X3 that will work on the 07+ expedition? I am looking for something to improve the throttle response and tranmission shifting.

• 4 weeks later...