Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Service Schedule for Mercury Milan
Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:24 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:31 PM
How can I find out the recommended service/maintenance schedule for 2006 Milan? Also, is it important to adhere strictly to the recommended schedule or are there things I can consider as "optional"? I want this car to last me a long time, but I don't want to have service done that isn't really necessary.
It should be in the package with the owner's manual in the glovebox or you can get both of them online at
Other than fluids and filters most of the recommendations are just inspections, but I wouldn't exceed the recommended maintenance intervals on anything that gets replaced (fluids, filters especially). The recommended intervals are quite lengthy already.