Proved: There is no climate crisis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

global warming update

The temperature of snow is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees celcius). This total snow cover is more proof of global warming. When sunlight is reflected off the snow it heats the atmosphere. This warm air drifts to the ice cap and melts it. There is a chunk of ice the size of Cape Breton Island on a collision course with another the size of Rhode Island. Such a collision will cause many aquatic mammals to get squashed. We need to act before it is too late. There has to be a world wide tax on carbon or we will all be doomed.

The temperature of snow is 32 degrees Fahrenheit (0 degrees celcius). This total snow cover is more proof of global warming. When sunlight is reflected off the snow it heats the atmosphere. This warm air drifts to the ice cap and melts it. There is a chunk of ice the size of Cape Breton Island on a collision course with another the size of Rhode Island. Such a collision will cause many aquatic mammals to get squashed. We need to act before it is too late. There has to be a world wide tax on carbon or we will all be doomed.

So what your saying is that the colder it gets the more snow there will be which will cause more sun light reflection thus a hotter atmosphere ala molten ice caps? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Not just Carbon. Lets TAX a bunch of elements. You know. Those elemental building blocks that man nothing to do with. Like Boron, Carbon, Arsenic. How about Chlorine? Lets tax Oxygen!

Too funny!

Peace and Blessings

Edited by macattak1

So what your saying is that the colder it gets the more snow there will be which will cause more sun light reflection thus a hotter atmosphere ala molten ice caps? Riiiiiiiiiight.

Not just Carbon. Lets TAX a bunch of elements. You know. Those elemental building blocks that man nothing to do with. Like Boron, Carbon, Arsenic. How about Chlorine? Lets tax Oxygen!

Too funny!

Peace and Blessings

Anybody can come up with a myth, and plenty of gullible sheep will believe it.

Not sure if anyone has posted this article:

Completely inadequate IPCC models produce the ultimate deception about man made global warming

The only place where CO2 is causing temperature increase is in the IPCC computer models. In every record of any duration for any time period in the history of the Earth, temperature increase precedes CO2 increase. So an incorrect assumption that a CO2 increase will cause temperature increase is built into the computer models. That is damaging enough, but the computer models themselves are completely inadequate to represent global climate or make any predictions about future climate. But don’t believe me. The IPCC Technical Report (“The Physical Science Basis”) produced by Working Group I and released in November 2007, says so.

It basically comes down to this: The Green movement isn't a "green" movement at all. They are an anti-business movement, period. They won't support ANY solution that will result in a benefit to corporations. They want to bring down developed society and have us all living in huts in the forest again.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I give your trolling post a 7

The green movement isn't a green movement. It used to be the Communist movement until the fall of the Soviet Union. It used to be the Feminist movement. It used to be the "Down with Bush" movement. It used to be the "anti-war give comfort to the enemy" movement. It used to be all of these until they went out of fashon. They are the biggest trolls and shit-disturbers around. Their aim is to bring down our democratic/capitalist system and give the world to our enemies.

Global Warming Rope-A-Dope

"For how many years must the planet cool before we begin to understand that the planet is not warming? For how many years must cooling go on?"

That's a vital question for Americans to ask. Once laws are written, they are very difficult, if not impossible, to repeal. If a time would ever come when the permafrost returns to northern U.S., as far south as New Jersey as it once did, it's not inconceivable that Congress, caught in the grip of the global warming zealots, would keep all the laws on the books they wrote in the name of fighting global warming. Personally, I would not put it past them to write more.

2008 was the year man-made global warming was disproved

Secondly, 2008 was the year when any pretence that there was a "scientific consensus" in favour of man-made global warming collapsed. At long last, as in the Manhattan Declaration last March, hundreds of proper scientists, including many of the world's most eminent climate experts, have been rallying to pour scorn on that "consensus" which was only a politically engineered artefact, based on ever more blatantly manipulated data and computer models programmed to produce no more than convenient fictions.

The green movement isn't a green movement. It used to be the Communist movement until the fall of the Soviet Union. It used to be the Feminist movement. It used to be the "Down with Bush" movement. It used to be the "anti-war give comfort to the enemy" movement. It used to be all of these until they went out of fashon. They are the biggest trolls and shit-disturbers around. Their aim is to bring down our democratic/capitalist system and give the world to our enemies.

man you must be smoking some good sh*t

Chernobyl a green movement too?

and for the feminist how about aqua net? im sure all those aresol hair spray cans are 'green'

Edited by stephenhawkings

and for the feminist how about aqua net? im sure all those aresol hair spray cans are 'green'

You guys are just unbelievable, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Nobody sees anything, where anybody is, so your great point comes from where nobody is, like the north pole, or the south pole.

Show us how this great tidal wave of terrible climate change is affecting anyone, living in populated areas. Don't show us pollution, show us how climate change is killing us!!!!!!

You can't!!!!!!

I like the way you tell us it is happening where nobody lives, (why it happens there when everything goes on here is beyond me, but I am sure you will find an excuse) and devastation is moving in our direction.

Here ya go-=------------->I got a damn rowboat that will soon be worth millions of dollars, cause we are going to flood! I gonna sacrifice it to you............just cause I want to HEELP you, for 250,000. Don't thank me, I do not want you to drown because I burn fossil fuels.

Write me, and I will tell you where to send the CERTIFIED check to, and I will send you your row boat, and I will pay the shipping-) This because, I want you to show all of us the way to be a green, green, safety machine. I will also send a copy of your check to Mr Obama, Exxon, or anyone else you want me to send it to showing how serious you feel this crisis is.

Anyone else you find that wants to pay a quarter mil for a rowboat, send them to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will supply to the bitter end, lolololololooloolololololol.

P.S. For another 10,000 a crack, I will throw in 2 oars. I know you don't want a motor, cause that will just add to the problem! No need to thank me, I am just trying to allow you to practice what you preach.........for a fair price of course-) GURGLE**********GURGLE**********GURGLE********** better hurry up before I am under water though*********GURGLE*********GURGLE!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Trimdingman @ Dec 24 2008, 08:06 AM) *

i am just curious how the commies and feminists got morphed into the green movement, did your russian mail order bride leave you for the lesbian gardner?

I just want to know when any of you are EVER going to learn ANYTHING? You can look back throughout modern history, and see all the things that were foisted upon people that ended up being much to-do about nothing.

Do you actually think this is different? Do you think that the qhining, screaming, and yelling was less than it is now? The roar was deafening!!!!!!!!!

And guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all came back in the end, to a bunch of do-gooders as pawns; that's right, AS PAWNS. Even the government bought into the hysteria of the times; or maybe it was because the polls showed they should, just as they do now. And guess what!!!!!! Just like now, it was nothing tangible, just something they thought could happen if we didn't do something absolutely against what we stood for.

Some of you think this different, you are smarter than the average bear, lolol, and that we are just neandrethals. You come on here and insist you are correct. And yet, nobody is assuming room temperature, all you have is a prophecy; a prophecy that has to be TAKEN CARE OF NOW. Why is that exactly, explain it to all these people! Why, if it goes as you say, it will soon become apparent your way is correct, will it not?

But, everyone knows on our side that is exactly why you need it now. The longer it goes without something devastating happening, the more it becomes rather obvious that you guys are full of sh## as an X-Mas turkey.

You want it, our adversaries want it, and hell; even our enemies want us to buy into it. Whos' side you on anyway? Which brings us back to Mr Trims point, which is a good point, it's just you guys don't get it, cause you still wet behind the ears. Some of you think because you have internet accesss, older people now have no clue. Oh contrair my young wet behind the ears younguns, we are the ones who insured you the freedom of the internet, and we are far more wise then some of you young topgun wannabees think, lolol.

Happy New year.

Were you one of the ones who believed in the fantasy that underarm deodorant spray was going to destroy the planet? I remember reading that "even if we stop using it to-day, it takes years for it to reach the ozone layer. It may already be too late. There is a time bomb waiting to go off in the future." Ozone is being produced at such a rate that even if each person sprayed himself with a thousand cans of Right Guard every day, the ozone layer would still exist. Ozone is a very light gas. It is an allotropic form of the oxygen molecule. One way that it is created is through electrical discharge, mainly lightning. We didn't have electricity way back when, so maybe we are now making too much ozone, and we need that underarm deodorant to keep things in balance. The centrifical force exerted on the ozone layer by the earth's rotation, logically would account for its thinness at the poles.

Luckily, not too many people live there. The volume of the ozone layer is more vast than the human mind can imagine; billions of cubic miles. People were gullable enough to believe that underarm deodorant would destroy it.

Edited by Trimdingman

More GW news from Michigan:

BY DAVID JESSE

The Ann Arbor News

It's just as you suspected - this has been the snowiest winter ever in the Ann Arbor area, or at least since 1880 when record-keeping started.

And it's not over yet.

Leisa Thompson | The Ann Arbor News

A pedestrian makes her way along Plymouth Road as the snow fell in Ann Arbor Friday.

That's because we're not even into April, a month that normally averages almost 2.5 inches of that pesky white stuff.

If this winter continues the way it's been going, we could be in store for more than that.

Consider this month.

Normally in March, we get about 8.3 inches of snow, said Dennis Kahlbaum, a University of Michigan weather observer. So far in March, with more than a week to go, we've seen 16.7 inches of fluffy precipitation.

A good chunk of that came Friday night and early Saturday morning.

The storm - a narrow band across southern Michigan - dropped 7.5 inches of snow in Ann Arbor, Kahlbaum said.

That was enough to send this winter into the record books and shove the 2004-05 winter aside.

In 2004-05, 83.9 inches of snow fell. This year, we're sitting at 85 inches.

That's a lot of shoveling.

"It seems like I've shoveled a lot this year," said Tori Williamson, 49, who was in front of her Ypsilanti home Saturday. "I've always been fine with shoveling, but now I'm thinking about a snowblower for next winter."

David Jesse can be reached at djesse@annarbornews.com or at 734-994-6937.

Were you one of the ones who believed in the fantasy that underarm deodorant spray was going to destroy the planet? I remember reading that "even if we stop using it to-day, it takes years for it to reach the ozone layer. It may already be too late. There is a time bomb waiting to go off in the future." Ozone is being produced at such a rate that even if each person sprayed himself with a thousand cans of Right Guard every day, the ozone layer would still exist. Ozone is a very light gas. It is an allotropic form of the oxygen molecule. One way that it is created is through electrical discharge, mainly lightning. We didn't have electricity way back when, so maybe we are now making too much ozone, and we need that underarm deodorant to keep things in balance. The centrifical force exerted on the ozone layer by the earth's rotation, logically would account for its thinness at the poles.

Luckily, not too many people live there. The volume of the ozone layer is more vast than the human mind can imagine; billions of cubic miles. People were gullable enough to believe that underarm deodorant would destroy it.

man i miss those commercials with the underarm deorderant spray, and the big aqua net hair, those were the days. heck now even my asthma inhaler is CFC free, is my can of WD40? probably not, nor is my lead fuel burning land yacht.

NAPFIRST

i agree its cold in alaska, but it is winter, hard to make that connection.

and as for anyone named a minister i find their scientific credentials trumped by the mythological qualifier doubtful at best.

now for 2008 is at end, i suspect most posters here haven't learned much, or even opened their minds to much.

the global warming crowed still believes in it, even though climate change is probably a better title, and the realization that it is not all mans fault but partially natures natural swings.

and for those that think man can do no wrong and its all a commies femminazi conspiracy, go buy a house at love canal, or sail the aral sea, and get back to this topic.

i look forward to some middle of the road, or you both might be right posts, but i presume its still going to be a bunch of wackos from both extremes that need to be taking their medications.

man i miss those commercials with the underarm deorderant spray, and the big aqua net hair, those were the days. heck now even my asthma inhaler is CFC free, is my can of WD40? probably not, nor is my lead fuel burning land yacht.

NAPFIRST

i agree its cold in alaska, but it is winter, hard to make that connection.

and as for anyone named a minister i find their scientific credentials trumped by the mythological qualifier doubtful at best.

now for 2008 is at end, i suspect most posters here haven't learned much, or even opened their minds to much.

the global warming crowed still believes in it, even though climate change is probably a better title, and the realization that it is not all mans fault but partially natures natural swings.

and for those that think man can do no wrong and its all a commies femminazi conspiracy, go buy a house at love canal, or sail the aral sea, and get back to this topic.

i look forward to some middle of the road, or you both might be right posts, but i presume its still going to be a bunch of wackos from both extremes that need to be taking their medications.

How about the record snowfalls in Mi......kinda skipped over that one......broke a 100 year record.....