Proved: There is no climate crisis

No, I got your point.

When you want to improve efficiency, do you A. fix the most efficient process running at 98% efficency, or do you B. fix the process that is running at 55% efficiency where you will get more bang for your buck? (and time, for that matter)

The enviros should be in China and India, period!!!! That they aren't and are whining over here says everything about the enviro leaders agendas, wouldn't you say?!?!?!?!

All we nned do now is look at the squawk box that is showing where the Olympics are being held, lolol. They shut down hundreds of factorys, and stopped 1/2 the cars from entering the city. TELL US ALL WHAT YOU SEE, lolol............or rather, a better idea is tell us what you CAN'T see, hehehehehehehehehehe.

Soooooooooo, you want to exempt them huh, and force us into Kyoto, lololol. You want to regulate the hell out of us, so the manufacturers have to flee for over there for your vision of ECO-SHANGRI-La here. We may have been born late at night, but it wasn't late, last night!!!!!

And I have a pertinent question for the ecos---------->How many of you FIGHT to insure there is no nuclear war? How many of you FIGHT to stop neclear proliferation? Is that a good cause? Well, I would say it is.....except for one little caveat!!!!!!!!

After your are done forcing Ford and GM into bankruptcy with your NO DRILLING policy, (and we are ALL ((or should be all)) reading that now GM is deep-deep-deep trouble) if there is no nuclear war and it ends up being conventional, who is going to build our tanks and artillery? The Japanese?????

I can see it all now------------>the enviros lay down in front of the tanks of the enemy to stop the war, since all our tanks are gone and we have nobody, and no place left to build them. SQUISH, the enviros are run over, and the rest of us wonder why in the hell we ever listened to a bunch of nut jobs in the first place as we sit in concentration camps.

All for ENVIRO, ECO SHANGRI-LA. That is brilliant, just a brilliant foreign and domestic policy. Were it not for the fact that there is still hope, an independent candidate who had nerve enough to tell the truth would have to recommend that 3/4 of you should be shot for treason.

You try to blame everyone but yourselves all over this board for manufacturers fleeing, and domestic autobuilders being trouble. And yet, it is clear as the nose on everyones face (and if it isn't, shame on them) who is to blame for blocking, screwing up, along with putting off drilling; add to that the over the top regulations making everything nearly impossible.

The Chinese have no better friends than people like you, and they and Wal-Mart thank you!!!!!!

Reading your rant here, I can't help but repeat myself. You completely missed my point.

So WHAT if there are worse offenders? Does that take us off the hook? Of course not. And I'm hardly any sort of environazi pleading for more regulation. However, we should be VOLUNTARILY be willing to clean up our act. Why? Because we can.

Edited by NickF1011

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havn't posted here in a while, so here goes.....

The biggest thing I have against the eco-radicals is that they try to push their utopian vision in the western based societies. They basically give China, india and the rest of the world a free pass on the pollution. My guess is that they protest over here because we have a rule of law that protect them whereas the other places in the world the rule is with a bullet. I noticed that after the wall came down in the 90's all the apologist for the former soviet union vanished to later reappear in the environmental movement. I do believe the eco-radicals are a continuation of the failed marxist policies that were being offered as a counter to the capitalist system that we do enjoy.

We do need to be mindful of the planet, but in common sense ways. A lot of the proposals being bantered around would make little effect in the latest CO2/hydrocarbons/carbon dioxide/ ete,ete but would cripple our economy and the rest of the world would be exempt from the same requirements. If our economy gets crippled, our standard of living would drop drastically. I keep wondering if that is the ultimate goal to see the USA severely weakened economically and militarily.

The free market will develop things much faster than any government enity will. Government are historically not very efficient on developing things. there is great pressure to develop alternate fuel sources from fossil fuels and it will continue.

Y'all have a good one

Bob

No, I got your point.

When you want to improve efficiency, do you A. fix the most efficient process running at 98% efficency, or do you B. fix the process that is running at 55% efficiency where you will get more bang for your buck? (and time, for that matter)

The enviros should be in China and India, period!!!! That they aren't and are whining over here says everything about the enviro leaders agendas, wouldn't you say?!?!?!?!

All we nned do now is look at the squawk box that is showing where the Olympics are being held, lolol. They shut down hundreds of factorys, and stopped 1/2 the cars from entering the city. TELL US ALL WHAT YOU SEE, lolol............or rather, a better idea is tell us what you CAN'T see, hehehehehehehehehehe.

Soooooooooo, you want to exempt them huh, and force us into Kyoto, lololol. You want to regulate the hell out of us, so the manufacturers have to flee for over there for your vision of ECO-SHANGRI-La here. We may have been born late at night, but it wasn't late, last night!!!!!

And I have a pertinent question for the ecos---------->How many of you FIGHT to insure there is no nuclear war? How many of you FIGHT to stop neclear proliferation? Is that a good cause? Well, I would say it is.....except for one little caveat!!!!!!!!

After your are done forcing Ford and GM into bankruptcy with your NO DRILLING policy, (and we are ALL ((or should be all)) reading that now GM is deep-deep-deep trouble) if there is no nuclear war and it ends up being conventional, who is going to build our tanks and artillery? The Japanese?????

I can see it all now------------>the enviros lay down in front of the tanks of the enemy to stop the war, since all our tanks are gone and we have nobody, and no place left to build them. SQUISH, the enviros are run over, and the rest of us wonder why in the hell we ever listened to a bunch of nut jobs in the first place as we sit in concentration camps.

All for ENVIRO, ECO SHANGRI-LA. That is brilliant, just a brilliant foreign and domestic policy. Were it not for the fact that there is still hope, an independent candidate who had nerve enough to tell the truth would have to recommend that 3/4 of you should be shot for treason.

You try to blame everyone but yourselves all over this board for manufacturers fleeing, and domestic autobuilders being trouble. And yet, it is clear as the nose on everyones face (and if it isn't, shame on them) who is to blame for blocking, screwing up, along with putting off drilling; add to that the over the top regulations making everything nearly impossible.

The Chinese have no better friends than people like you, and they and Wal-Mart thank you!!!!!!

While I do think we should do what we can to limit the damage we do to the planet, the above post sums up everything I was about to say.

Excellent post!!

No, I got your point.

Environmentalists' Hold on Congress

Let's face it. The average individual American has little or no clout with Congress and can be safely ignored. But it's a different story with groups such as Environmental Defense Fund, Sierra Club and The Nature Conservancy. When they speak, Congress listens. Unlike the average American, they are well organized, loaded with cash and well positioned to be a disobedient congressman's worse nightmare. Their political and economic success has been a near disaster for our nation.

For several decades, environmentalists have managed to get Congress to keep most of our oil resources off-limits to exploration and drilling. They've managed to have the Congress enact onerous regulations that have made refinery construction impossible. Similarly, they've used the courts and Congress to completely stymie the construction of nuclear power plants. As a result, energy prices are at historical highs and threaten our economy and national security.

Reading your rant here, I can't help but repeat myself. You completely missed my point.

So WHAT if there are worse offenders? Does that take us off the hook? Of course not. And I'm hardly any sort of environazi pleading for more regulation. However, we should be VOLUNTARILY be willing to clean up our act. Why? Because we can.

We are clean. You need to go after the ones who are dirty, if anybody. The truth is that we are not a threat to the global climate or atmosphere. The people who live in polluted cities are only hurting themselves. They have no impact on people on the other side of the world. There are over 6 billion people, but compared to the vast area of the earth, and the vast volume of the atmosphere, we are negligable. We have virtually no effect at all.

We are clean. You need to go after the ones who are dirty, if anybody. The truth is that we are not a threat to the global climate or atmosphere. The people who live in polluted cities are only hurting themselves. They have no impact on people on the other side of the world. There are over 6 billion people, but compared to the vast area of the earth, and the vast volume of the atmosphere, we are negligable. We have virtually no effect at all.

No impact on people elsewhere in the world? The area I live in has pretty horrendous acid rain. It'll eat through your clearcoat in a couple of years if you are not dilligent with waxing. Are you saying that is due to all of the heavy industry in Maryland? :hysterical:

No impact on people elsewhere in the world? The area I live in has pretty horrendous acid rain. It'll eat through your clearcoat in a couple of years if you are not dilligent with waxing. Are you saying that is due to all of the heavy industry in Maryland? :hysterical:

That is a very local situation. It has no impact on the atmosphere or the oceans or the temperature of the earth. When Mt St. Helens exploded, there was more pollution thrown into the atmosphere than man put there in hundreds of years. The atmosphere withstood it easily. The temperature didn't change. People are making way too much of this man-made global warming. The ones behind it are brainwashing the people just like they did when the USSR was communist. They went after the baby boomers when they were at an impressionable age, filling their heads with wacko ideas and telling them to be promiscuous, dirty, raggedly-dressed, listen to commie music, and take drugs. Then they showed videos of these losers to their own people to prove that America was going to the dogs. The same gang is at it again.

Edited by Trimdingman

That is a very local situation. It has no impact on the atmosphere or the oceans or the temperature of the earth. When Mt St. Helens exploded, there was more pollution thrown into the atmosphere than man put there in hundreds of years. The atmosphere withstood it easily. The temperature didn't change. People are making way too much of this man-made global warming. The ones behind it are brainwashing the people just like they did when the USSR was communist. They went after the baby boomers when they were at an impressionable age, filling their heads with wacko ideas and telling them to be promiscuous, dirty, raggedly-dressed, listen to commie music, and take drugs. Then they showed videos of these losers to their own people to prove that America was going to the dogs. The same gang is at it again.

So people are over-reacting. That's the nature of mankind. That doesn't mean we get a free pass on polluting just because we aren't the worst offender. Whether it causes global warming or not, we all know that polluting the air and water isn't GOOD for the environment and we should try our best to limit our impact. Don't tell me that we've had no impact on the cleanliness of our waterways and air quality.

So people are over-reacting. That's the nature of mankind. That doesn't mean we get a free pass on polluting just because we aren't the worst offender. Whether it causes global warming or not, we all know that polluting the air and water isn't GOOD for the environment and we should try our best to limit our impact. Don't tell me that we've had no impact on the cleanliness of our waterways and air quality.

What they are telling us is that catastrophic consequenses on a global scale are imminent if we do not take drastic steps to curb our use of hydrocarbons. This is nonsense. Its only purpose is to cripple our economy so that their sponsors, who are our competitors, will benefit. We have been doing a good job of cleaning our environment for the last thirty plus years. It is the ones who are behind this fear-mongering who are not doing their part. It is a kind of war they are fighting against us. They do not have the military might, so they use these tactics. Don't fall for it.

Edited by Trimdingman

What they are telling us is that catastrophic consequenses on a global scale are imminent if we do not take drastic steps to curb our use of hydrocarbons. This is nonsense. Its only purpose is to cripple our economy so that their sponsors, who are our competitors, will benefit. We have been doing a good job of cleaning our environment for the last thirty plus years. It is the ones who are behind this fear-mongering who are not doing their part. It is a kind of war they are fighting against us. They do not have the military might, so they use these tactics. Don't fall for it.

Who is "they"?

Russia created global warming hysteria?

That's quite an imagination you got there.

They were also responsible for the Hippie movement in the 1960s. They are masters of mind manipulation. Mao Tse-tung gave the Russians the idea. He brainwashed the youth population bubble who were born soon after the end of WWII.

Why wouldn't they do it? Americans are very impressionable. They will believe anything as long as "evil corporations" can be held responsible. Every notch that we go down is one notch up for them.

They were also responsible for the Hippie movement in the 1960s. They are masters of mind manipulation. Mao Tse-tung gave the Russians the idea. He brainwashed the youth population bubble who were born soon after the end of WWII.

Why wouldn't they do it? Americans are very impressionable. They will believe anything as long as "evil corporations" can be held responsible. Every notch that we go down is one notch up for them.

Wow. You've completely lost your marbles, haven't you? I think you need a vacation. A long, long vacation.

Wow. You've completely lost your marbles, haven't you? I think you need a vacation. A long, long vacation.

That was a well thought out reply. I can see that you are in denial. It is hard to admit that you have been sucked in. It is like religious people who believe in flying angels and such. You can't tell them that they have been had. They have no proof, so they just call you names. They are a sad lot.

That was a well thought out reply. I can see that you are in denial. It is hard to admit that you have been sucked in. It is like religious people who believe in flying angels and such. You can't tell them that they have been had. They have no proof, so they just call you names. They are a sad lot.

When you make such ridiculous claims (and they are ridiculous) there's no point at all in trying to debunk them, especially when you have offered up no proof of any of your assertions either. I mean seriously? The USSR invented the hippy? Russia invented global warming? You should listen to youself.

Arguing with you about this more would be like trying to argue with someone who denies we landed on the moon or thinks G.W. planned 9/11. Your assertions are so off base they aren't even worth trying to prove false.

Edited by NickF1011

The best way to stop people from driving on the pavement is to, you guessed it, TAX IT! Put a tariff or toll on all paved roads to cover the cost of removing and disposing of the roads.

I thought the best way would be to use concrete and not a petroleum based substance :shrug:

When you make such ridiculous claims (and they are ridiculous) there's no point at all in trying to debunk them, especially when you have offered up no proof of any of your assertions either. I mean seriously? The USSR invented the hippy? Russia invented global warming? You should listen to youself.

Arguing with you about this more would be like trying to argue with someone who denies we landed on the moon or thinks G.W. planned 9/11. Your assertions are so off base they aren't even worth trying to prove false.

Just like water finds any crevace and will seep into any place that it can, our enemies are at work 24/7 devising ways to undermine us, just as the CIA is probably doing to them. They have people in our media, unions, socialist groups, such as feminists, military, political parties, universities, and others too numerous to mention. It is happening. You have to be blind not to see it.

Just like water finds any crevace and will seep into any place that it can, our enemies are at work 24/7 devising ways to undermine us, just as the CIA is probably doing to them. They have people in our media, unions, socialist groups, such as feminists, military, political parties, universities, and others too numerous to mention. It is happening. You have to be blind not to see it.

Of course. :yup: :confused:

So there are no enemy spies and subversives. The whole world loves America and wants it to prosper. You are living in a dream world.

I didn't say there were no spies or subversives. I just think you're giving them a little too much credit if you're claiming they can create entire social movements within the United States.

I didn't say there were no spies or subversives. I just think you're giving them a little too much credit if you're claiming they can create entire social movements within the United States.

They are. They have the network. Newspapers, motion pictures, tv, left-leaning political figures, unions, university professors, people in the military selling secrets. All they have to do is tell the masses that Bush is doing something, or Wal-Mart is doing something. They have already been programmed to react to "Bush" and "Wal-Mart". Look at the propaganda movies that Al Gore and Michael Moore made. Michael Moore went to Cuba praising their health care. I am in a different world, I guess. I see things that others are blind to because they have had lies preached into them for so long.

This is so entrenched now that you can make millions of dollars promoting it without even associating with enemy agents if you want to. They don't need a license to undermine the country. What do they care if the common people become slaves as long as they are not, themselves? By default, they become the masters.

The parents of the hippy generation saw something wrong with the youth. There was something wrong. They were going off in a different direction. They were defying America. Who do you think was leading them astray? Now the hippies are the parents, the politicians, the university professors. They are in too deep now to change their beliefs. Our enemies are benefitting from the undermining of our system, obviously, and they were/are the architects of it.

Edited by Trimdingman