• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have talked to a few...I don't know all that many. I do read and listen to things though.

That's strange...what makes your sources creditable?....and in an earlier post you spoke as if you understood how black people feel....and now you say that you have spoken to a few....so you have little or no first hand knowledge that what you read and listen to is in fact the truth...is that a fair statement?

Please cite sources. Of course, you're aware that Obama's kin were on the wrong side of the continent. The slave trade to the US was primarily from West Africa.

Knowledge and Comprehension

Those were primarily for trade to the West. Arabs came into Africa and created hostile environments between tribes or what not and then bought the slaves that resulted from it.

Zanzibar slave trade

Do a search on Muslim Slave Trade, Arab Slave Trade, Eastern Slave Trade.

Peace and Blessings

Does calling them the Liberal media make it easier to totally dismiss things, even when they're the truth?

YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. STOP USING THE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO "EDUCATE" YOURSELF AND START WORKING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU WILL FINALLY LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD AS WE GROWN-UPS SEE IT. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW TRUTH ABOUT ABOUT THE ANNOINTED ONES PLAN. AFTER YOU HEAR THIS, IT WON'T MATTER IF HE IS BLACK, MUSLIM, POLISH, SCANDANAVIAN, RUSSIAN, CHINESE,ETC.

YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. STOP USING THE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO "EDUCATE" YOURSELF AND START WORKING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU WILL FINALLY LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD AS WE GROWN-UPS SEE IT. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW TRUTH ABOUT ABOUT THE ANNOINTED ONES PLAN. AFTER YOU HEAR THIS, IT WON'T MATTER IF HE IS BLACK, MUSLIM, POLISH, SCANDANAVIAN, RUSSIAN, CHINESE,ETC.

You used "truth" and a Glenn Beck link in the same sentence? :hysterical:

You used "truth" and a Glenn Beck link in the same sentence? :hysterical:

I saw someone use audiophile and mp3 in the same sentence the other day.

But really, GB yells and shouts, but I have never heard him sell or support lies.

I have also only watched him like 5 times.

Peace and Blessings

I haven't seen nor heard too many that are as closet to the truth as he is. If there are, please correct me.

I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of "truthiness" to be found from any news commentators these days, unfortunately. They all have their agendas...

I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of "truthiness" to be found from any news commentators these days, unfortunately. They all have their agendas...

What is Beck's? He is not a member of either of the 2 major parties. The only one I can think of that might be more truthful is Chuck Baldwin.

Really? Dead is dead. Those slave ships were a really comfortable way to travel.

Spent 4 years working on a Reserve; some are still suffering, some aren't.

It's like this, moron, you want to make a logical argument, leave the epithets out of it, you micro-cephallic son of a syphlitic Tunisian whore.

let me use the plain language even you can understand without looking for a dictionary.

FUCK YOU

Oh, no. Not the F-Bomb please.

Who knows what will come next.

Then people will report this to Obama' snitch crew and they will use their Census GPS markers to arrest all us Oz unbelievers.

"Oz Never Did Give Nothing to the Tin Man. . . that he didn't, didn't already have."

Peace and Blessings